Old Birds of Prey Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rihanna would be a horrible choice for most roles. Nothing against her personally, but she can’t act to save her life. I hope that’s just some fun fan casting and not a sign that she’s being considered for anyone.

Rihanna would be a horrible choice for most roles. Nothing against her personally, but she can’t act to save her life. I hope that’s just some fun fan casting and not a sign that she’s being considered for anyone.

I think these are clues for the casting of Black Canary. WB is searching a singer for the role. Perhaps...

R for Rihanna, Rita Ora
K for Zoë Kravitz, Vanessa Kirby
E for Eiza Gonzalez
G for Lady Gaga

What do you think?

Rihanna would be a horrible choice for most roles. Nothing against her personally, but she can’t act to save her life.

Yeah, I saw her on Bates Motel, and she was not good at all.

I think these are clues for the casting of Black Canary. WB is searching a singer for the role. Perhaps...

R for Rihanna, Rita Ora
K for Zoë Kravitz, Vanessa Kirby
E for Eiza Gonzalez
G for Lady Gaga

What do you think?

could be R and K are locked for 2 separate roles, and E and G are competing for one? Thus the E (or G)? Ha

could be R and K are locked for 2 separate roles, and E and G are competing for one? Thus the E (or G)? Ha

That would make sense:
R for Rene Montoya
K for Black Canary
E (or G) for Huntress.

Last edited:
'Birds Of Prey' Movie Filming Start Date, Gets A Fitting Working Title

The latest report coming from Production Weekly’s recent listing has revealed that Birds Of Prey will begin filming on January 14 in Los Angeles. But that’s not all. The project has also finally received its working title and its certainly a fitting one.

The project’s working title has been revealed to be ‘Fox Force Five’. For those unaware, the working title is a reference to a television show that failed to make it past the pilot episode which starred Mia Wallace.

The show centered over the exploits of an all-female team of secret agents and each of them possessed a specialty that made them unique. There was also a reference to the show by Wallace herself in Pulp Fiction.

If the rumors turn out to be true, we’ll also be getting a five-member all-female team up in Birds Of Prey namely Harley Quinn, Black Canary, Cassandra Cain, Huntress and Renee Montoya. There was also a report that suggested Warner Bros. was trying to rope in Lady Gage for the movie but it was later said that she turned down the role.

From the looks of it, fans may be in for some exciting casting announcements possibly by the end of this month.

Now they better prey Fox Force Five remake doesn't follow the fate of the original.

Jameela Jamil would make a good huntress I think.

Bond 25 has snagged the slot (Valentine's Day 2020) which has been speculated for BoP.

I think both can co-exist (BoP in particular will benefit more from the extended 4 day weekend) and make good money but I still wonder if BoP will move from there.

Bond 25 has snagged the slot (Valentine's Day 2020) which has been speculated for BoP.

I think both can co-exist (BoP in particular will benefit more from the extended 4 day weekend) and make good money but I still wonder if BoP will move from there.

They shouldn't. Its a perfect release for them and fits their demographic. Don't know why Bond went for Valentine's day, looking at the previous installments demographics (older skewing and more male). BOP should be fine...

Seems like she’s the long shot but I’m behind Janelle Monae as Dinah.

Oh please, for the love of god, cast MEW!

(She was my choice for Barbara Gordon but I'll take her as Huntress!)

Long time fan of hers. Such an underrated actress.

Also, it's hilarious how none of the names floated around by all the twitter insiders these past few weeks are currently testing or in the running. :hehe:

I think there will be a lot of roles coming up in the next few years. Hope she gets one.

Funny thing: I started out with Gugu and Vanessa Kirby as my fan casting picks for Jessica Drew and Black Canary, respectively. Wouldn’t mind it if it went the other way around.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"