The Force Awakens Harrison Ford interested in returning....

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/05/star-wars-sequel-harrison-ford-han-solo-exclusive/

4fClU.gif

correct me if i am wrong didn't he not like playing solo?

His career now compared to 1980 needs Han Solo...

Again, under the right circumstances I didn't have a doubt he would return.

This is great news! And I think he will get a heroic death scene, probably protecting his children--maybe against a Fett! ^_^

correct me if i am wrong didn't he not like playing solo?

You are correct. He pretty much begged George to kill him in ESB but George didnt want to commit to that so he literally put the character on ice by placing him in carbonite.

I wonder how the 3rd Movie would have turned out, had he left Fett alive and killed off Solo.

I wonder how the 3rd Movie would have turned out, had he left Fett alive and killed off Solo.

They also considered killing Lando in ROTJ, but George felt that would be to dark. The falcon wasnt supposed to make it out of the death star and if you watch in the final cut it is consumed by fire and shoots out at the last second. Originally it was conceived that it wouldnt escape at the last second.

What? Where there more unhappy people?

I wonder how actors felt about Episode I-III. Those had pretty terrible dialogue.

I wonder how actors felt about Episode I-III. Those had pretty terrible dialogue.

Not much better but the biggest complain on episodes 2&3 was blue screen. Many of the actors especially christopher lee were upset by it.

Yeah, was about to mention that as well. Terrible dialogue, plus nothing to interact with other than blue screens and boxes.

I don't think Liam Neeson was happy with his experience.

Regarding Ford, hopefully it's just a cameo or something not much bigger than that.

I don't think Liam Neeson was happy with his experience.

Regarding Ford, hopefully it's just a cameo or something not much bigger than that.

Maybe Ford could finally get his wished and get killed off. Like while protecting his children, as someone mentioned in another thread. That would be a good way to go. Especially if he takes a couple of people with him.

Ive heard that Guinness was approached by a fan asking for an autograph and when the fan told him he loved star wars Guinness pretty much said he hated the film. I get it he doesnt like the film, but that was kind of a *****e thing to do.

well ford said han should of died in ROTJ i also think he said the character wasn't that interesting to him especially when you compare it to indiana jones and blade runner

Not just that he made the kid promise him to never watch Star Wars again.

He had some harsh words for the movie, and the sci fi genre in general.

ah **** now i might actually go see this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"