Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on the news, that a cast member, with only a small part in this HP only, got stabbed to death. I must find a link, but my Internet is acting funky.

The actor who played Crabbe got busted for growing pot this week.

It may sound strange, considering there are so many huge moments in the Deathly Hallows, but one of the scenes I'm really looking forward to is the last moment between Harry and the Dursleys. I think theres such a great sense of finality to it, since (aside from possibly Dudley) he never sees them again.

Yeah, even though we hate them, we know now he'll never see them again. You know it's gonna be in the film. It has to be. it wouldn't be right without the Dursley's. It began in their house. Harry can say something to them, and it leaves them thinking...

Yeah, even though we hate them, we know now he'll never see them again. You know it's gonna be in the film. It has to be. it wouldn't be right without the Dursley's. It began in their house. Harry can say something to them, and it leaves them thinking...

Well, honestly, I kinda like the tiniest little bit of humanity almost slipping through the cracks of Aunt Petunia when she turns to Harry and almost says something to him and then just walks off. That part really got me in the book.

And the Harry/Dudley scene was great.

I am certain there will be room for it with two films so they don't gotta worry about time restraints when doing only one movie.

If I could change one thing from the book I would make it so it's Ron who kills Nagini, as payback for him hurting his dad and have Neville get Bellatrix

No, honestly what is happening in front of us will be more important. At thay time who cares what happened to his father beforehand? That will seem like kids stuff. It could be cheesy too.

It was so damn satisfying in the book when Neville did that. I hope it's in the film.

Which one dies in the book, Crabbe or Goyle? Just rewrite it and kill the weed smoking one for casting fiendfyre.

I wonder if they'll keep him for the rest of the movies after that debacle.

Yeah, who cares about pot?

Now...cocaine? That **** would get him in some trouble.

Certain spoilers ahead read at your own risk.

I hope Snapes death scene is a bit more well done then how its happens in the book. I mean your have him have this great finale situation in HBP and you kill him so soon and in a punk way.
Whats your guys opinion on weither it will happen maybe as a climatic ending for Part 1 instead of where he dies or what.

I wonder if we will see on Part 2 the scenes where Dumbledore wasn't the wise protector of Harry but the Muggle hating manipulator before he changed. My feel always was that Dumbledore and Voldemort were kinda the same only he made a choice too stop his evil feelings and Voldemort wanted too use hate and power to go further then D would.

Last edited:

I hope Snapes death scene is a bit more well done then how its happens in the book. I mean your have him have this great finale situation in HBP and you kill him so soon and in a punk way.
Whats your guys opinion on weither it will happen maybe as a climatic ending for Part 1 instead of where he dies or what.

His death scene doesnt matter a damn bit. It's what comes after that is important. I see no reason to change it.

Yup. Snape's death is not suppose to be tragic. He is killed by Voldemort and why would Harry care? It isn't until he goes up to Dumbledore's office and uses the pensieve that he sees the true nature of Snape. That is the tragic part. Snape's death should make the audience feel good and satisfied that evil Snape has died.

God, it's been a while since I read the book. Can anyone give me the background on Snape in book 7 please?

SPOILERS

We don't hear much about Snape because the kids are out and about. Ginny tells them that he is being mean and what not and Death Eaters are even teaching at the school. Snape is now the Headmaster. Before the big fight occurs, Snape and a few teachers get in a fight in a hall and Snape jumps out a window and flies off. He flies to Voldemort and tells him about the Elder Wand and Voldemort kills him because the person that kills the one with the Elder Wand is then in posession of its powers. Well, Voldemort kills Snape because Snape killed Dumbledore when in fact it was Malfoy who bested Dumbledore so Voldemort really didn't have the power of the Elder Wand. Harry sees Snape being killed in the Shrieking Shack, Voldemort's headquarters for the war, and Harry comes up and Snape gives Harry his memories. Then, Snape dies.

God, it's been a while since I read the book. Can anyone give me the background on Snape in book 7 please?

So basically, Snape had met Lily and Petunia when they were all children and was friends with her at Hogwarts until he called her a mudblood and she fell for James. He works for Voldemort until he finds out that he's going after Lily, James and Harry and begs Dumbledore for help. When Lily and James die, Dumbledore tells Snape that if he ever cared about Lily, he needs to help in protecting Harry. Later on after they find out he's dying, Dumbledore tells Snape to kill him, so Malfoys soul can be preserved.
Thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

If I could change one thing from the book I would make it so it's Ron who kills Nagini, as payback for him hurting his dad and have Neville get Bellatrix

Eh I disagree keep those two moments like they are.

Simply because The Fight Between Ms Weasley and Bellatrix shows on much of a bad ash she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"