The Dark Knight Harvey Dent Called Me!!/Calls Related to Dent (New Call on 4/18)

I got mine back about 6:00 p.m. It was great sicne I never got to do much when it came to the Joker virals. This looks to be awesome!

I got the call, picked up, no answer. About an hour and a half later, I got the call. I answered. Harvey spoke. I began to giggle with joy and prance around my house spewing rainbows from my eyes. Then I ate some cereal.

Man, I am so excited about this.

I am going to start working on my video right now!

I was taking a nap when the phone rang... I looked at it to see who was calling, fully intending NOT to answer it. When I saw the 000 000 0000 I shot out of bed and to a pad of sticky notes in case there was pertinent info to remember (I remembered the number from the last call we got from the virals). I've never gotten out of bed that fast before!

Yup got the same call. Probally the most exciting phone call of my life!

So last night I'm hanging out with my friends at FSU when who calls me? Harvey Dent! I freaked out! That was so badass! So far I got a group of 11 people for supporters!

I was at practice and started telling everyone to shut the hell up so I can hear the phone, because I knew who it was. They now think Im crazy. I really dont know what to do yet... Brainstorming...

I got it when I got home from the bar last night. Was a very happy night all around :D

i got it while i was watching my brother in a play...i missed it but i got most of the message on my voice mail...very cool

I saw 000-000-0000 and I knew it was something viral-related.

I was driving over to my friends last night and totally expected it to be him calling to check on me when it rang. When I saw the 000-000-0000 I about rammed into the side of 95.

my wife and me were having a pretty serious talk when he called. Least to say it really PO'ed her that I listened to the entire call, HAHA

:hoboj::hoboj::hoboj:

my local area is having a council election this weekend comming

i will make harvey's presence be known

I got a text message from the same number that called me. The text message only has number in it that seem to be a cell phone #.

Edit: The number was not Harvey Dent I guess, I think it was just a cell phone company. Sorry

After seeing this thread so much, and feeling so jealous, I was about to start a thread titled : Harvey Dent didn't call me". But that would just be dumb.

I got in at work today, and bam! there was a message from the DA! :up:

Hush & I just recieved a call from Harvey Dent! As updated on ibihd.com, the citizens for a better gotham have been conducting a slanderous campaign against him, and we need to fight it!

new clue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"