The Dark Knight Harvey Dent/Two Face Thread

i have to say...Nolan has a nack for casting...

Batman - Bale
Alfred - Caine
Ducard/Ra's - Neeson
Ra's decoy - Watanabe
Scarecrow - Murphy
Falcone - Wilkinson
Fox - Freeman
Gordon - Oldman

the only casting i didn't like Holmes and she's now replaced with the infinitely better Maggie Gyllenhaal and we also have Ledger as Joker and Eckhart as Dent.

the only thing that would be anymore perfect than who's already cast would be Jolie as Catwoman.....omg!

Yes!!! Finally we have our Dent. Its all coming together my friends. Also thrilled that Morgan is coming back. Great day!i

You had me till Jolie

Sheesh, can't anyone see past Jolie? I mean she's suggested for EVERY female character. Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman...Gah! Get some imagination people!

You had me till Jolie
well then ignore the Jolie comment ;) where's the rule saying you have to agree with the WHOLE post?

Sheesh, can't anyone see past Jolie? I mean she's suggested for EVERY female character. Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman...Gah! Get some imagination people!
i dunno who you're talking about, but i want Jolie only for Catwoman. i wouldn't want her playing any other superheroine...

"This is a very exciting time"

tank.jpg

i dunno who you're talking about, but i want Jolie only for Catwoman. i wouldn't want her playing any other superheroine...

Okay, I'll play. Give me three reasons why she would be a perfect choice for Catwoman. Popularity and Sex Appeal do not count.

Go.

"Knight" sees Christopher Nolan back in the director's chair with Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman are also returning."
Ohh, I see that now. :o :woot:

Great news also!!!

Okay, I'll play. Give me three reasons why she would be a perfect choice for Catwoman. Popularity and Sex Appeal do not count.

Go.

Of course sex appeal counts,Catwoman is by nature a raw sexual character,Jolie embodies that,she has the ideal eyes and voice as well

Awesome! Dent is finally cast!! Now I can pretty much stop worrying about the cast, since pretty much all that's left are peripherals. Filming should begin in a couple weeks, and then this film is really underway.

Btw, anyone know if Eckhart has some upcoming projects that he might be making the talk show rounds for? I'd love to hear what he has to say about it.

Cool, about time we start hearing some news. As much as I don't think Maggie is that cute, she does look somewhat like Katie Holmes so she works as Rachel Dawes.

And although Aaron was my first choice for Hank Pym/Antman I'd be happy to see him as Dent. Too bad Liev Schrieber, Joaquin Phoenix, Guy Pearce, John Cusack, and others didn't make it, but Aaron Eckhardt is versatile enough to make the role his own and now if they can just get Brian Cox for Rupert Thorne, Ray Liotta as Sal Maroni, and Bob Hoskins or Timothy Spall for Penguin (ok I know he's not in the movie) and maybe Jolie or Charlieze Theron for Catwoman than we got ourselves a really kick-ass Batman sequel.

Of course sex appeal counts,Catwoman is by nature a raw sexual character,Jolie embodies that,she has the ideal eyes and voice as well

Okay, I'll count that as one.

Two more to go.

Pheonix was for sure my top choice but aside from him, I am very happy w/ Eckhart. Nolan seems to loves casting these oscar noms and winners, certainly helps to have legit actors to make these chars more real and relatable. AND MORGAN IS BACK, love it. great news!!!

Okay, I'll count that as one.

Two more to go.

Embodying the character is like 15 reasons,give me a suggestion you think fits all of Catwoman's characteristics

Jolie fits every facet of Selina Kyle,it was as if they invented Catwoman so years later Jolie could play her

Finally!!! Thanks Mirinda!
Eckhart is a good choice for Dent and i'm so happy that Morgan Freeman is returning.:up: Good news all round. :woot:

eckhartez7.jpg

So Eckhart is Dent, Freeman is back and Maggie's agents don't deny she's been cast?

Great news!

:woot:

Miranda i just slightly altered the title and stuck this:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"