Comics Has anybody changed their mind about the "Iron Spidey" suit?

Yeah....and "that piece of s***" applies to too many other things right now...

1) "The Other"
2) "Sins Past"
3) Joe Q.
4) JMS
5) Uncle Ben's return
6) House of M
7) All Star Batman & Robin #1
8 ) All Star Batman & Robin #2
9) All Star Batman & Robin #3

It's good to take one off of the list!:up:

roach said:
hey...I like ASB&R

Sorry...Well, that makes only one thing I haven't agreed with you on thus far.

So long as you don't start preaching to me that the return of Jason Todd is the greatest thing to happen to Batman in years, I see no reason why we can't still get along.

And even if you do, I have no problem with that either. My beef right now is with the morons in charge of Spider-Man. DC takes care of their own (well, accept for Leslie Thompkins)....Marvel could learn from them.

agreed. I have been reading DC for a while now...around the time of Identity Crisis and for the life of me I cannot recall the name of DC's EIC(Dido I think). I know he has a monthly page in the DC books but I dont know his name...why?????
....Because he let's the creators and writers do their jobs.

oooooh maybe the suit gets stolen and after several modifications it becomes the new Scorpion

I would actually like to see someone get their hands on the suit, no modifications to it though. Just so we can see normal Spidey end up beating the crap out of it!

kind of like when Godzilla beat up Zilla in the last Godzilla movie

Happenstance said:
I would actually like to see someone get their hands on the suit, no modifications to it though. Just so we can see normal Spidey end up beating the crap out of it!
OH YEA OH YEA

The only problem behind the idea of someone getting their hands on it is that you just know it will either be Norman Osborn wearing it or behind giving it to someone!

i'd make it Frederick Foswell...no one would see it coming...no one

Happenstance said:

HA!! I can just hear the screams of protest as the 17 people who like the suit complain about how Spdiey shouldn't be able to beat the suit! Ah! The thought of their tears sustains me!!!

I can just see Spidey ripping off the extra arms and beating the costume with them :p

Happenstance said:
I can just see Spidey ripping off the extra arms and beating the costume with them :p

heheee....

Spider-Man: "Quit hittin' yourself! Quit hittin' yourself!"

Sidekick Suit: "Stop it! Just stop it!"

Spider-Man: "I'm not doing it, you are!"

shinlyle said:

1) "The Other"
2) "Sins Past"
3) Joe Q.
4) JMS
5) Uncle Ben's return
6) House of M

I liked House Of M. Maybe not the ending & I'm not thrilled w/the repercussions and Spidey wore yet enother horrendous eyesore of a costume-but it was a fun read.

Hey, I just noticed that 70% of the people who've voted hate the suit. I also noticed that, of the other 30%, only about 5 people have spoken up about why they like the suit. The rest have voted and ran.

It's almost as if the fight is over....almost like they've...given up...

:D

Thrown in the towel. Abandoned their sad little masquerade.

shinlyle said:

1) "The Other"
2) "Sins Past"
3) Joe Q.
4) JMS
5) Uncle Ben's return
6) House of M

Wait, what the hell? I've been away from comics for a while, they brought Uncle Ben back? Are you f'king serious?

they couls use the sidekick suit design as a T-SHIRT for mj

Calvin said:
Wait, what the hell? I've been away from comics for a while, they brought Uncle Ben back? Are you f'king serious?

yeah I saw that

Calvin said:

Yup. It's why I've dropped Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man from my pull list.

It's actually the Uncle Ben from an alternate timeline that fell down the basement stairs and died on the night Uncle Ben was supposed to be shot.

Yeah....it's probably the dumbest thing to happen since Spider-Man stabbed a guy through the arms with his bone claws and ate his face, and possibly, his soul. He killed the guy. Spider-Man. Killed the guy. By eating his face. After stabbing him with Wolverine-style bone-claws which he's supposedly had all along, yet, we've never seen them.

'Tis a dark time for the Spider-Man comics....I mean, look at the costume he's wearing right now.:(

That's As Bad As The Way They Brought Jason Todd Back. But Fear Not-a Year From Now They're Gonna Strip Away All The Nonsense & Try To Get Back To Basics. They Don't Want This Convoluted Crap On The Racks When There's A New Movie To Promote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"