World Has parker ever visited the grave of his dead daughter

Odin's Lapdog

Avenger
Reaction score
Seems a bit strange if he hasn't, I wonder where she is even buried, is she near ben parker by any chance.

It'd be nice if he and MJ did go over to the grave to visit but unfortunately its just all been swept under the rug hasnt it. If Baby May ever did return it would probably be when they were at her grave or something.

did they even bury her, she got taken away and that was the last time we saw here, there was no official funeral or something, was there?

As far as I know the writers just wanted to forget about her as soon as possible. Wasnt there a few months gap between the last issue of the clone saga and the next issue?

i didn't collect it first hand, so i wouldn't know. i got the reprints done a few years later in the uk.

Sorry I meant few months gap in the Spider-Man timline not when the comics were released. Im the same as you, Ive been getting the reprints whenever I notice one not too expensive

not sure exactly because the chameleon popped up again and spidey started getting to grips with having his powers back at full peg and all...

as for the actual timeline, i don't think it was as long as months, i don't have my collection with me at the mo so i can't verify officiallly.

Im not sure anyway, I just thought I remembered reading it somewhere on here I think.

There's never been any mention; the first time after the Clone Saga that she was referenced (to my knowledge) was during "Gathering of Five", when Peter was told that May was alive & assumed it meant his daughter. I haven't seen her name in the regular Spidey books since.

Ya know, in th' Avengers Annual MJ an' Spidey hold th' baby and make comments as if they never had a baby before.

Chris Wallace said:
There's never been any mention; the first time after the Clone Saga that she was referenced (to my knowledge) was during "Gathering of Five", when Peter was told that May was alive & assumed it meant his daughter. I haven't seen her name in the regular Spidey books since.

I'm pretty sure that you're right.

I wish they would bring Baby May back. Maybe instead of Gwen's kids Sins Past could have been about Baby May. Then again after that arc it would be hard to explain, if Goblin aged May, how Peter suddenly has a teenage daughter.

Anyway they should bring back Baby May.

Here's My Theory; Both Her Birth & Her Death Took Place During The Clone Saga, & The Only Subsequent Acknowledgement Of Her (outside Her Own Series) Was During The Byrne/mackie Run-& Marvel Has A General Rule About Keeping Acknowledgements Of Both To A Minimum, In Hopes That We'll All Eventually Forget. Hence, No Baby.

Marvel was set to bring her back, had Kaine snatch a "package" up in ASM 435 to boot, however they pussed out and did the reboot instead, so the baby is in comic limbo and is never mentioned to be dead because Toddler murder aint a big selling point.

And technically since the Baby was "stillborn" and never lived, I don't believe a creation of a grave would be necessary

Besides, We Can See Her Plenty In An Alternate Continuity.

Come To Think Of It...there Never Was A Funeral. Was There? Add To That, The Fact That He Thought She Was Alive, & I Don't Think There's A Grave To Visit.

Citizen_Kaine said:
And technically since the Baby was "stillborn" and never lived, I don't believe a creation of a grave would be necessary
this really comes down to family preferences.

they've done this sort of thing before that has really annoyed me...

when parker was fighting morlung with the help of ezekiel, he comments on how good it is to fight with someone with his own calibur.

Both not only has parker fought with BEN REILLY before, he's also fought alongside synch before who took on his powers for a short while in battle against some plant guy.

but strazynski made it seem like it was his first time ever.

I mean don't marvel have some hardcore fans on the payroll that they can use to pick up on crazy incosistencies before anything goes to print.

It would have been nice if he'd said that it'd been a while since he'd fought next to someone with his own skills instead

does he even take into account that the goblin kidnapped his aunt when they face off these days or is it still all about gwen.

The way Peters memory seems to work im amazed he even remembers Gwen existed

It's All About What The Writers Choose To Acknowledge & What They Don't.

Truth Be Told, Too Many References To 10+year-old Story Lines Can Confuse & Disenchant New Readers.

Happenstance said:
The way Peters memory seems to work im amazed he even remembers Gwen existed

Seems to me that Gwen is almost all he CAN remember. Because he sure doesn't think about Baby May when he fights Norman. I'm sorry, but IMO, the loss of a child cannot compare to the loss of a girlfriend.

And there was a mention of the baby in the Marvel Knights: Spider-Man comics that Mark Millar did recently. Gargan said something to Pete about how he killed Norman's son, so Norman killed Pete's daughter. Pete then says, "but I didn't kill Harry..." and it's left at that. So it's still an open book at this point as to whether May's really dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"