Arrow Has there been any talk of introducing Zatanna?

KidFlash6969

Civilian
Reaction score
This season with all the magic being introduced it seems like the perfect opportunity to introduce Zatanna. Always a favorite character of mine, I'm just surprised I haven't heard her name thrown around at all she could easily be introduced through Damien Darkh

Zatanna should definitely be introduced next time Green Arrow and Constantine team up. And it should be a one off story focused on those three and the villain they're 'gum-shoeing' down. Let the rest of TA take a day off or a trip to Central City/STAR Labs.

I wonder if Zatanna (or perhaps Zatara) had been the"backup plan" that the creators mentioned of having had they been unable to schedule Matt Ryan for filming.

I hope not,Arrow has already ruined Black Canary,I dont wanna see them ruin Zatanna. DC's second biggest heroine(not counting off shoot characters) is a useless,unwanted extra while Felicity is the lead character in this show,it just makes my blood boil.
Besides Zatanna will just be another girl for Oliver to bang and they'll ripoff her history with Batman and paste it on Green Arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"