Have you/do you smoke marijuana?

I smoke wayyy too often.... at least it's decriminalized here

I used to smoke, & then I started to have panic attacks on the way up, so I had to stop.

Really? Weird. the only bad experience i've had is getting the spins once as if i were drunk, which i was sooo not down with.

I used to smoke, & then I started to have panic attacks on the way up, so I had to stop.

Similar thing. I used to smoke all the time in late High School to 2-3 years after.

Around that time I started to get unnecessary paranoia. So I stopped for two to three years. I started to smoke occasionally with my girl about two months ago.

Mainly to relax after work if I'm not going out anywhere. I do enjoy watching movies that I really like stoned. I always tend to catch things I never saw the first 50 times or so.:woot:

Me and my best friend have the best times getting baked, renting cartoon movies, muting them and then dubbing them over. :)

I once inhaled secondary marijuana smoke 8 years ago. It made me feel sick, so I never touch it, or anything hard. Am quite content with all of my legal drugs!......

I have a couple of times, when I was in high school...once with my ex-g/f, and once with a few friends. But that's it.

I'm perfectly content drinking myself to death without getting other drugs involved :o

I tried a few times. Then one time I thought I was dying, and I haven't and don't want to do it again.

I voted that yes I smoke it regulary -- but I don't have it that often. I just smoke it until I run out . . . and then I buy some more :o

I used to smoke a lot. Now I smoke if I am in the mood and someone is offering. I never have and never will actually buy it. I prefer opium, but it's the same story for me as the weed. Liquor's my vice of choice. I'll pay for that. :up:

I tried a few times. Then one time I thought I was dying, and I haven't and don't want to do it again.

You sure that **** wasn't laced w/ something?

All it does to me is calm me down and make me reflect on things. Not to mention small bursts of hunger.

I go through times of not smoking it -- I've only recently started smoking it again. I'm a bad sleeper, and a restless soul, it seems to help with that.

I smoke everyday.. 1-3 times a day

i wanna cut down though. theres this girl i really like and id rather be all there when im with her.

I go through times of not smoking it -- I've only recently started smoking it again. I'm a bad sleeper, and a restless soul, it seems to help with that.

same with me, i usually pick up a dime or dub to my head, and smoke a bowl pack or two, once it kicks in i chill for a bit than it makes me tired all and i sleep.

same with me, i usually pick up a dime or dub to my head, and smoke a bowl pack or two, once it kicks in i chill for a bit than it makes me tired all and i sleep.

Did you smoke crack bgefore you posted that? :D

LOL! Double post :D You must be stoned :p

I smoke weed pretty regularly, or atleast I used to for my last couple of years of high school. We're talkin' every day weedsmokin', and none of that wimpy chronic, either. But yeah, I never found it to have a poor effect on me mentally, but it made me really lazy and I started coughing in the mornings. So now I just smoke like, once a month or something. Everything in moderation. A lot of my friends and siblings are potheads, so I'm around it a lot. But it's not really that hard to turn down a blunt or something. I think I just grew out of it a little.

But if anyone tries to tell you that weed won't affect you in any bad way is pretty misinformed. I have burnout trying to sell me that all the time. I mean, I wasn't really damaged by it but you have these kids running around with approximately half their braincells missing and they're telling you it's doing no harm. Harm to the brain aside, you're inhaling a burning plant into your lungs. Nothing especially good will come of that.

But I do enjoy a good toke every once in a while. Nothing wrong with that, yo. It helps me with my insomnia. If you smoke what, 8 blunts? You'll pass out just fine.

Oh yeah, and I'm just telling you guys this 'cause I lub you, but say NO to p-dawgs.

I smoke weed pretty regularly, or atleast I used to for my last couple of years of high school. We're talkin' every day weedsmokin', and none of that wimpy chronic, either. But yeah, I never found it to have a poor effect on me mentally, but it made me really lazy and I started coughing in the mornings. So now I just smoke like, once a month or something. Everything in moderation. A lot of my friends and siblings are potheads, so I'm around it a lot. But it's not really that hard to turn down a blunt or something. I think I just grew out of it a little.

But if anyone tries to tell you that weed won't affect you in any bad way is pretty misinformed. I have burnout trying to sell me that all the time. I mean, I wasn't really damaged by it but you have these kids running around with approximately half their braincells missing and they're telling you it's doing no harm. Harm to the brain aside, you're inhaling a burning plant into your lungs. Nothing especially good will come of that.

But I do enjoy a good toke every once in a while. Nothing wrong with that, yo.

Oh yeah, and I'm just telling you guys this 'cause I lub you, but say NO to p-dawgs.

*Thinks of pic you posted* Grrrrrrrr :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"