Marvel TV Series HAWKEYE- Jeremy Renner's Avenging Archer Series On Disney+

KRYPTON INC.

Incorporated Kryptonian
Reaction score
Hawkeye Series Starring Jeremy Renner in the Works at Disney+ (EXCLUSIVE)

QnBHMld.png

DUlfnek.jpg

f91GWaZ.gif

hlu5vcrhy7a11.gif

Let's talk the Avenging Archer and the possibilities of his show coming up on Disney+
(Why was there not a thread for this already?)

Clint in the MCU is different in many ways from Marvel Comics Clint... But that's no reason not to dive into some of that history in a series. While Clint has a military background and status as a SHIELD operative I hope the orphan, circus background can still be used.

Plus... Something like this would also be appreciated.

d6JYbmf.jpg

MI3SGUG.jpg

8MJoWyv.jpg

I should get around to reading the Fraction run before this comes out.

With no Avengers films planned for Phase 4 so far and how Feige was talking about Phase 4, this will likely be Renner's swan song in the MCU. The MCU is going to be full of mantle swaps, with Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Thor joining Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp as mantle-swapped characters.

Last edited:
So glad Renner is FINALLY getting his own project - this is long overdue in my book!

So glad Renner is FINALLY getting his own project - this is long overdue in my book!
Much of Marvel's Disney+ content seems dedicated to giving all these supporting heroes/characters their time in the spotlight after not getting it while the MCU was building up to Endgame behind the starpower of RDJ, Evans, ScarJo, and the other headliners.

Much of Marvel's Disney+ content seems dedicated to giving all these supporting heroes/characters their time in the spotlight after not getting it while the MCU was building up to Endgame behind the starpower of RDJ, Evans, ScarJo, and the other headliners.

It's a great thing for Hawkeye, but I do hope he can still have a presence in the films. I want him to show up in the Black Widow movie.

A Tribute to the MCU's Avenging Archer, Jeremy Renner's Clint Barton, code name: Hawkeye, using the song Main Attraction by... Jeremy Renner:

Variety is reporting that Disney has offered the role of Kate Bishop to Hailee Steinfeld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"