• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hayden Panettiere touched my hand last night, and I'm never washing that hand again.

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone is at least aware of the show "Nashville". Well, appropriately enough, it shoots regularly in Nashville, and I live just outside of Nashville, and I had an opportunity to go up to Nashville last night and film as an extra. So as a theater major who is about to graduate and get into acting, I took the opportunity and was on the set of the show last night. I don't know if I'm going to actually be seen on TV or not, but probably. It was a pretty exciting experience for me. If nothing else, it's something I can put on my resume to help me start off, and I felt like it was an educational experience to get on a major television set and see how things are done.

And to top it all off, while I didn't get a chance to meet meet her, Hayden Panettiere was pretty interactive with all of the extras, and came by and shook hands with everyone and stuff. So I had that opportunity too. She's just as gorgeous in person as she is on TV. :hrt::hrt::hrt:

:othis you
meganfoxrose1.jpg

I'm sure everyone is at least aware of the show "Nashville". Well, appropriately enough, it shoots regularly in Nashville, and I live just outside of Nashville, and I had an opportunity to go up to Nashville last night and film as an extra. So as a theater major who is about to graduate and get into acting, I took the opportunity and was on the set of the show last night. I don't know if I'm going to actually be seen on TV or not, but probably. It was a pretty exciting experience for me. If nothing else, it's something I can put on my resume to help me start off, and I felt like it was an educational experience to get on a major television set and see how things are done.

And to top it all off, while I didn't get a chance to meet meet her, Hayden Panettiere was pretty interactive with all of the extras, and came by and shook hands with everyone and stuff. So I had that opportunity too. She's just as gorgeous in person as she is on TV. :hrt::hrt::hrt:

Morg is going to sever your hand and wear it. :(

How are you from Nashville and a 49ers fan?

How are you from Nashville and a 49ers fan?

I'm not from Nashville. I was born and raised in the Bay Area. San Jose, to be exact.

But I moved to the Nashville area about 5 years ago, and while here made the decision to go back to school.

I bet she's posting on a forum somewhere "Nell2ThaIzzay touched my hand last night and I'm never washing that hand again!!!1" as well. :o

But seriously, she's just a person like you and me. Don't put her on too high a pedestal. I'm sure she's got her own gross habits and messed up secrets. Maybe I'm cynical, but I'm not into the celebrity worshipping thing.

I heard she likes to eat the scum between her toes. :o

I bet she's posting on a forum somewhere "Nell2ThaIzzay touched my hand last night and I'm never washing that hand again!!!1" as well. :o

But seriously, she's just a person like you and me. Don't put her on too high a pedestal. I'm sure she's got her own gross habits and messed up secrets. Maybe I'm cynical, but I'm not into the celebrity worshipping thing.

It's not so much "celebrity worship" as much as it is 1.) I think it's fun to meet celebrities and 2.) being on a TV set was an exciting experience for me, even if it was just as an anonymous extra in the crowd that may or may not be on TV, because being in TV, film, and theater is what I want to do for a career and I thought it was a great experience to see everything 1st hand and how it all operates.

I wonder if any celebrities visit these forums. It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on some of their demented fans.

I wonder if any celebrities visit these forums. It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on some of their demented fans.

"Demented"?

I figured the "never washing that hand again" was pretty obviously a joke. Maybe not?

I was star struck meeting Clinton for the first time, the second time not nearly as much. It's cool, you met a celebrity. I've met Tom Brady, Clinton, Bush, John Mayer, and a few others; they are just people, the novelty wears off, especially when you get to hang out with them. I've never met a female celebrity, although I'm sure it's very cool. That's really neat, and not everyone gets to do that.

I was star struck meeting Clinton for the first time, the second time not nearly as much. It's cool, you met a celebrity. I've met Tom Brady, Clinton, Bush, John Mayer, and a few others; they are just people, the novelty wears off, especially when you get to hang out with them. I've never met a female celebrity, although I'm sure it's very cool. That's really neat, and not everyone gets to do that.

It's pretty cool that you got to meet some celebrities. You must have been pretty nervous?

hayden's a really nice girl, i met her a few years ago at our supernova expo here in aus :)

Yeah, I want Morg to stop sending me pictures of Wolverine to autograph. I'm a serious actor in musical theatre now, dammit! :cmad:

For some reason, you say you know someone on here or are someone on here - people jump on you. Don't take it personally. Don't want to name all the people I've seen and talked to through my career, but it is always awesome seeing how down to earth some celebrities can be.

Yeah, I want Morg to stop sending me pictures of Wolverine to autograph. I'm a serious actor in musical theatre now, dammit! :cmad:

I think you got me messed up with the wrong mod :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"