The Winter Soldier Hayley Atwell/Peggy Carter back for Cap 2!

What, you guys get it so late? Here in nordic countries it came out today. Very weird. I would've thought we get it last.

Iron Man 3 is already out on blu-ray in Australia weeks ago.

Watched the Peggy Carter one-shot, enjoyed it. :)

More Peggy is like the best news ever!

I JUST finished watching the One-shot. Damn, She is AMAZING! Marvel, you're doing it right.

YAY!!!!

I was so worried when they said months back that it was a test. I'm glad they're pleased with the results and hoped we end up with a full-length film, if not of Peggy herself, then Natasha or one of their other females.

Surprised it hasn't been posted in this thread yet, but Deadline is confirming that they're giving Peggy Carter her own TV show. :up:

Which is awesome. Now, give us a BW or Captain Marvel movie Marvel, strike while the iron is hot.

Has it actually been confirmed, though?

I'm not getting my hopes up. Partly, this comes from deadline, who also said that EVC was going to be the female lead in CATWS.

But also, the premise of a Peggy Carter show would seem to be Agents of SHIELD in the fifties.

And I don't see Hayley Atwell wanting to commit to a TV series. She's done British television, but that's mostly rather short, single season affairs.

She loves the role, so I can see her committing to a TV series. Also, Deadline's track record is quite good, so I trust them.

Howard Stark was awesome. The apple really didn't fall far from the tree Tony.

I love Atwell.
:hrt:
This could be awesome.

So we also see Peggy in flashback as well as in Present day correct?

I bought the IM3 bluray, that one-shot was great!
I can see a tv show with the cast in that one shot. LOVED the end "it's called a bikini" lol

Last edited:
I just hope that her present day version - assuming there is one - isn't just her with FX. I'd rather, they simply hired an elderly lady to be honest

The serum Carter finds has a symbol that seems to be a variation of astronomical symbols

I just hope that her present day version - assuming there is one - isn't just her with FX. I'd rather, they simply hired an elderly lady to be honest

Well, Atwell will indeed be back in TWS, so they won't just hire an elderly lady to play Peggy.

The serum Carter finds has a symbol that seems to be a variation of astronomical symbols

It's the Zodiac Key

om3Lgw3.png

saUNeKp.jpg

Hopefully we do get a Agent Carter series with the majority of CATFA cast reprising their roles. if that Short is anything to go by, then id bet the Agent Carter series would be miles better than AoS.

Plus it would be awesome if the series is set in 50's and the team encounter Winter Soldier on his first mission

An Agent Carter series would be the same thing as AoS. Peggy would have a team where Dum Dum is the muscle and Stark is the science-y brains guy and there would be a couple others floating around. They would go and track down leads and punch a few people every episode.

Really, what did you see in this one-shot that makes you think it would be any different than AoS?

Different writers would make it different enough than AoS. Not to mention the actors would be a hell of a lot more capable.

I keep wondering if Peggy Carter is actually Tony Stark's mother??? The Iron Man 3 mini movie and the first Captain America movie lead me to note Howard Stark definitely has a serious interest in her. Hayley Atwell was a great choice for her part. She is attractive in a normal way, not that she's got her own look with the funny eyes, quirkey nose, rail thin stupid stuff that Hollywood has been absorbed with in the past decade when they choose actresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"