HBII Panel, New York Comic Con

Can't wait! I'll be there. :D

i hope that ron pearlman and company due autograph's after the panel

Luke Goss will also be there, and Mike Mignola is a Guest of Honour, and will be fully supporting the film. I think GdT has a surprise or two up his sleeve, so I'll be expecting reports from anyone who is going - and a picture or two as well!

HM

Okay here's the HBII scheduling for NYCC:

Saturday, April 19th

2:00pm to 3:00pm
IGN Theater
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army panel, with Director Guillermo del Toro, Mike Mignola, Ron Perlman, Doug Jones, Selma Blair and Luke Goss

3:30pm to 5:00pm
At the Dark Horse Booth #823 - Hellboy II: The Golden Army: Director Guillermo del Toro, Mike Mignola, cast members Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones, Luke Goss THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT: SEE DARK HORSE STAFF FOR INFO ON ATTENDING THIS SIGNING

HM

Can't wait! I'll be there. :D

You're lucky. I'll be attending Comic-Con, which, unfortunately, is after all the big releases have hit 08'. Wonder if they'll show a new trailer at this Con?

You're lucky. I'll be attending Comic-Con, which, unfortunately, is after all the big releases have hit 08'. Wonder if they'll show a new trailer at this Con?

Last I heard, they'll be showing stuff from the Hellboy 2 DVD. So, you probably get some cool behind the scenes stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"