Max Series

Ok I’ve been thinking that if Gordon is indeed the main character of the series and since it’s a year one story it seems more than likely than not that Robert Pattinson will make some kinda appearance in some form. I mean he seem really committed to the role so I’d like to think he’d agree to play a small part.

Anyway my point is if so I would love if we got the Gordon visiting Wayne Manor from year one with Bruce as one of the suspects. I just think it would be a cool scene to see brought to life.

One way to fully separate this from Gotham would be to have the story centralized around one single plot, and make that plot be the very Year One-based idea of the GCPD and others’ perspective of Batman’s debut. Gotham was a bit scattershot, trying to do everything all at once for several characters and acting as a origin story for everyone while still ostensibly trying to place it before Batman’s debut - very much like Smallville did with Superman.

Imagine if this is just a procedural show that starts with some beat cop catching wind of a costumed suspect/“monster” at a crime scene, then having the department react to multiple sightings and an increase in the underworld’s panic, then their reaction to some kind of “statement” from Batman tying directly into Commissioner Loeb trying to get the Bat nailed down, before some kind of finale that leads to the heroic Gothamites first backing Batman.

You could have all the rest of the story take place on the periphery, and make things a lot more scary if Batman starts taking down particularly corrupt officers.

A single plot show sounds right to me. One or two seasons. Imagine if they locked down Wright and McConaughey with Turturro and whoever is playing Maroni (*cough my Tim Robbins theory cough*)? It would be bananas.

Funny interview with Pattinson on almost getting fired from Twilight. He even admits to taking the character too far with the miserable tone.

He prolly pushes for his ideas to an extent or as much as he can before crossing a line. Funny dude.

Chances of Pattinson appearing in this show just went through the roof.

I don't necessarily think so. Pattinson's deal is as a producer, not an actor.

Pattinson still doesn't have any project whatsoever scheduled except Stars At Noon. I'm betting on him appearing here.

Yeah, I don’t think he’ll be a series regular or anything, but him being in bed with both Warner Bros. TV and HBO Max says to me that a guest appearance/cameo is not out of the question.

Pattinson could do voice over narration for this series.

I don’t know if it makes much sense for him to narrate a series that won’t be from his POV.

The best cameo would be Pattinson as Matches Malone. In the background. Without any lines.
Screw that, Matches Malone is such an unexplored aspect of the character with so much damn potential that I think it deserves to actually show up in the films and be fleshed out more. I mean, he'd look perfect for it anyways.

good-time-still-3-option-1-1-e1502466738366.jpg

It's criminal that matches Malone hasn't been utilized in a Batman movie yet. Don't even let on that it's Bruce. If you know you know.

Even if it isn't mentioned by name, Bruce's undercover get up and role in the plot will probably just be Matches Malone in spirit tbh I have no doubt that there'll be some fun undercover scenes. He doesn't need to literally have that same persona

I just still can't get excited over this show. It's a spin off to a movie we haven't seen yet, to a side of the Batman world we haven't really seen at all or know the vision. I'll wait until after the movie to decide.

I just still can't get excited over this show. It's a spin off to a movie we haven't seen yet, to a side of the Batman world we haven't really seen at all or know the vision. I'll wait until after the movie to decide.
OK.

That’s fair. I wouldn’t say I’m excited yet either. Just really intrigued by the project. I’ll probably get excited when proper info, casting is announced or after the movie yeah. It’s still being written so anything can happen. Things like this get canceled sometimes. We’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"