Max: The Artist Formerly Known as HBO Max

I really don’t remember them doing that!! I know comcast tried to buy Disney in 2004!! And Disney tried to but Warner brothers in 2015….but

I think Comcast did try to buy Time Warner in 2014 but they backed out of the deal and pulled their offer.

This isn't really weird. A good amount of subscribers has free HBO max due to being AT&T costumers.

This mislead happened before the merged between Discovery and WB. So, Discovery side must have been surprised when they discovered that 10 million subscribers were not paying for HBO max.

In fact, HBO max profits being smaller than they were supposed to be is one of the reasons why Zaslav has made all his decisions.

Last edited:
The Wrap - Warner Bros. Discovery Cooked HBO Max Subscriber Numbers, Misled Shareholders in Merger, Lawsuit Claims
An Illinois police pension board brought the suit suggesting ”hundreds of thousands“ of Discovery shareholders were duped

This is more aimed at pre-Discovery Warners but they inherit the fallout.

Also, it's America, you can sue for anything. Doesn't mean it will go necessarily go anywhere.
Not only is this shareholders suing for "not being profitable enough," it's specifically being brought by a COP UNION? They're really gonna make me root for Zaslav on this one...

Con: It's yet another bad headline for Warner Brother Discovery.
Pro: It's finally a bad headline that Zaslav wasn't responsible for, even if he does have to deal with the fallout.

There’s a 90-Day fiancé universe forum now. Is it really that popular?

So with rumors on the street with HBO Max and WB including all of that bullcrap Zaslav pulled with stuff getting canned and pulled so that WBD may be sold off (likely) in 2024, like come on my dude. Seriously?

I was wondering for days why it was created and whether it was meant to be a joke or not. :funny:

...so happy 101 Places To Party Before You Die is on here; binged it all after HOTD last night.

No travel show competes with Pally/Grabus getting high/****-faced and making dick jokes. Also loved how they would incorporate their crew into trying the food, getting drunk, etc. // so fun.

I haven't laughed this hard since Jackass 4.5.

Actually...

0d0cmnR.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"