Max: The Artist Formerly Known as HBO Max

I do appreciate them taking the time to upgrade it to HD. Ill have to start over my rewatch ALL OVER AGAIN
I've done one rewatch this year, but I usually don't make it a whole year without doing another one anyway, so what the hell, lol.

This show still contains a lot of my favorite live-action Superman content.

QkA6.gif
RxqE.gif

tumblr_ncqd91gXWX1qmswobo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_ncqd91gXWX1qmswobo4_500.gif

I'm watching the pilot right and damn it looks GOOD. So crisp and clean.

I wish they'd just go full throttle and give the HD treatment to BoP and The Flash as well. Makes me wonder if they are remastering Superboy as well.

I'm watching the pilot right and damn it looks GOOD. So crisp and clean.

I wish they'd just go full throttle and give the HD treatment to BoP and The Flash as well. Makes me wonder if they are remastering Superboy as well.
That would be cool. When I watched it for the first time on DC Universe last year, I was happily making fun of that show early on, but it improved quite a bit (despite my preference for Newton over Christopher in the lead role) and I legitimately got into it by the end. I could see myself going back to that one for yearly rewatches as well if it were more readily available.

Veeeeery slowly getting back the stuff we lost from DC Universe (and now in HD!). :up: Adventures of Superman, Fleischer cartoons and Superboy next, please!

I loved this show when I was a kid, so I'm both happy and of course hate how crazy and awful Dean Cain is.

I must have missed some things on Dean Cain... I liked this show growing up as well so may have to rewatch it. I havent seen any of it since the 90's.

I must have missed some things on Dean Cain... I liked this show growing up as well so may have to rewatch it. I havent seen any of it since the 90's.
Let's just say Dean Cain is on Fox News and has lost the plot.

I did enjoy watching Lois and Clark from time to time when I was a kid. And I know that sometimes you have to separate the art from the artist but still...Dean Cain.

OhVz.gif
For me, this is not one of those times. Superman actors should be held to higher standards than some morally ambiguous antihero (IMO).

Let me translate that for you: Dean Cain has shown himself be a wacko conservative Trumper.

Oh....... I see now....... Its a shame that you let political views get in the way of entertainment. Political views, whether you agree or not, is a Freedom of being American (If you are American).

I have my own personal beliefs and even find myself riding that fence line very finely at times. I vote the party line. Have voted for both parties for various positions especially during the past couple of elections.

It saddens me that people will demonize someone over such a thing. Its a Freedom, Its a choice, its a right.

I will never judge anyone for such. Whether a normal civilian or entertainer.

We are all welcome to opinions of course. Just saddens me people demonize others for such things.

I have heard that Dean Cain was a figure of controversy now, but he was never a dude I overtly cared about so I never looked into this at all. What did Dean Cain say and/or do?

I have heard that Dean Cain was a figure of controversy now, but he was never a dude I overtly cared about so I never looked into this at all. What did Dean Cain say and/or do?

I am going to guess "Something something the Covid 19 vaccine will is a microchip implanted into your body, something something blue lives matter and something something MAGA and Hitler did nothing wrong something something"

Oh....... I see now....... Its a shame that you let political views get in the way of entertainment. Political views, whether you agree or not, is a Freedom of being American (If you are American).

I have my own personal beliefs and even find myself riding that fence line very finely at times. I vote the party line. Have voted for both parties for various positions especially during the past couple of elections.

It saddens me that people will demonize someone over such a thing. Its a Freedom, Its a choice, its a right.

We are all welcome to opinions of course. Just saddens me people demonize others for such things.

Not all opinions are worth respect. Dean Cain has embraced some vile beliefs.

I don’t even care about Dean Cain enough to get worked up about his political opinions. He’s basically a has-been who nobody has cared about since the 90’s. I’m just telling you why many take issue with him as a person. It’s not even just that he’s conservative; he’s an obnoxious jerk about his views and does crazy stuff like this with his platform.

Dean Cain Misidentifies Whistleblower Who Now Gets Death Threats | Heavy.com

Nobody is demonizing Cain. I certainly don’t care about him enough to have that energy for him; Cain has demonized himself with his behavior and he should be called out on it.

This Family Guy cutaway aptly summarizes Cain’s existence in recent years:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"