Hbo's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 8

God help Larry if that was Susie’s couch he spilled that wine on.

Curious about what guest stars they'll have this season.

I’ve been waiting for Albert Brooks to show up! 20 years waiting!

Patton Oswalt and Bill Hader are two of my favorite comedians so my hype level for this just went way up.

Can’t wait to see more of Susies’ outbursts towards Larry and Jeff!

Loved the appearance on Colbert.

Last edited:
I love how Jeff goes all-in with Larry even though he knows it’s not going to do him any favors where Susie is concerned.

At this point, Ted Danson ought to be considered a guest star in the credits with how often he's appeared in the series, in the same way that Steve Martin might as well be considered an honorary SNL cast member, with how often and how long he's hosted the show.

With Funkhauser having passed and Lewis’s role being smaller this time around, I wonder if Brooks is going to be a more frequent member of Larry’s group.

Also Susie plopped.
She most definitely did

Loved how much crap she gave Larry for asking his buddy for that money he owes him despite the friend has early dementia, yet at the end pulled the same thing to him for her bracelet

Solid premiere. Definitely hit all the right notes. Glad to have Curb back!

Larry trying to get Albert to pay him back reminded me of that episode of Seinfeld when Jerry was trying to get that lunch over and done in exchange for the Armani suit, but Kenny kept on pushing the goalpost.

Susie plopped and Larry was in the right to ask him his money.

Honestly, for that much money and after a six month wait, the guy is lucky Larry didn’t come for one of his kneecaps.

I know that they went through Covid safety protocols during production so masks weren't exactly necessary for the actors, but I did find it kind of hilarious how much the pandemic was referenced in it and yet there wasn't a single mask in sight from what I could tell.

lol are Larry and Jeff going to try to sell him on playing Young Larry?

I’m with Larry most of the time, but popping off over the toilet seat not staying up was just asking for trouble.

Susie can still mind her goddamn business about the towels, though. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"