Hbo's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 8

“A goldfish would commit suicide in this water.”

I was sure that had been announced already, but I guess it was just Larry saying he’d be up for it.

As always, Larry’s correct.

It's so strange to me now seeing the relatively quick turnaround between seasons after the insanely long gap between 8 and 9.

It's so strange to me now seeing the relatively quick turnaround between seasons after the insanely long gap between 8 and 9.
The only thing I could assume is that LD probably figured he was good with leaving it at 8 for awhile there, but then the ideas started coming to him again.

I almost feel like Larry has an out in the sense that he’s literally saying on-screen not to get involved with crypto.

Apparently the original plan was to kill LD in the last season. But then Larry David changed his mind cause he was having a great time. Maybe they’re giving him a definitive end with his death this season.

Apparently the original plan was to kill LD in the last season. But then Larry David changed his mind cause he was having a great time. Maybe they’re giving him a definitive end with his death this season.
Was that in season 5?

I wouldn't even count Larry's death as a definitive end for this show. If he had some ideas kicking around, I wouldn't put it past him to do another season of Larry in the afterlife.

I wouldn't even count Larry's death as a definitive end for this show. If he had some ideas kicking around, I wouldn't put it past him to do another season of Larry in the afterlife.

Fair. Too bad Bea Arthur still isn’t around cause I’d watch a full Season 13 in heaven lol

Was that in season 5?

When he briefly went to heaven.

But in Season 11, they full out were planning to kill him.

'Curb Your Enthusiasm' boss says they shot a Larry death scene in case season 11 was its last

You never know with Larry David. If he’s got ideas brewing I’m sure new seasons will keep coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"