Hbo's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 8

I like the Richard Lewis fight in the car dealership when Larry was trying to sell cars. They got into a wrestling match over the tag of a jacket/shirt....

I also would like if Gina Gershon returned. I like her accent as the Dry Cleaner. I love it when Larry shows up at her hotel room in a sheet and she ask him:

"What are you here to do; talk or ****? Talk? ****?"

Last edited:
The one with Lewis and Larry tryna get into the Jewelry store and the store workers thinking they are bums was great

pah, Richard and Larry spiking the brownies is the best of the lot

I love the "bowel concern" bit between LD and Richard in season 6 I believe. :up:

That's the one where Richard called Larry a "jew squirrel."

Yes, and it's fantastic! :up:

Larry: "You can put my colon up next to your colon. We'll see whose got a cleaner colon..."
Richard: "I'll have a colon contest with you anytime you want!"
Larry: "Anytime you wanna have a colon contest, buddy!"

I love this show! Awesome to have it back on air.

Do you guys think Larry will try to get back with Cheryl?

Of course he'll try. And it's going to put him in the Black's dog house.

I just dont want it to happen because Cheryl annoys me.

I love this show! Awesome to have it back on air.

Do you guys think Larry will try to get back with Cheryl?

She did say in the opener that she got tired of him being home all the time, & since they are doing the "Seinfeld" thing on the show. I have no doubt that they will be back together by the end of the season.

Larry already tried to get back with her in the last episode.

I love Cheryl but seriously I dont see how she put up with Larrys stuff for so long. Loretta is the hard as nails ***** that he needs. I dont really like the cancer thing although his fake faint was hysterical I like the idea of Larry and Lorretta in a nice long relationship. Auntie Ray and Leon are pure comedic gold

Leon: Ya gotta get all up in his ass hole Larry! Open the door leave it open behind you start eatin snicker bars and leavin candy wrappers all up in his ass hole!

That had me on the fn floor

Yeah, getting back with Cheryl's gonna be his main motivation to do Seinfeld again, I bet.

"Don't condescend to me with your tiny fruit." :hehe:

I love Cheryl but seriously I dont see how she put up with Larrys stuff for so long. Loretta is the hard as nails ***** that he needs. I dont really like the cancer thing although his fake faint was hysterical I like the idea of Larry and Lorretta in a nice long relationship. Auntie Ray and Leon are pure comedic gold

Leon: Ya gotta get all up in his ass hole Larry! Open the door leave it open behind you start eatin snicker bars and leavin candy wrappers all up in his ass hole!

That had me on the fn floor

:nono:

Your views on that marriage are horribly askew, my friend. I dont know how he put up with her **** for so long.

:nono:

Your views on that marriage are horribly askew, my friend. I dont know how he put up with her **** for so long.

I agree. I recently re-watched the first few seasons and man is she ever *****y.

Cheryl may be *****y but Larry is a selfish prick and hes proved it time and time again. Hes an idiot when it comes to women. I dont see how he got Cheryl. But thats why I love him hes a self-obsessed idiot with some charm and redeemable qualities.

[YT]07vrD8PXMyU[/YT]
You never make an empty gesture to a Funkhouser.

Again:

Bring back Gina Gershon!

[YT]07vrD8PXMyU[/YT]
You never make an empty gesture to a Funkhouser.

One of my favorite lines in the show's history is, "If you weren't my best friend I would punch you." Larry just looked so aghast. I wish they would go deeper into Funkhouser considering Larry his best friend as it is just such an odd concept considering how Larry has treated him.

Another Funkhouser classic:

(at Marty's father's funeral)

Larry: I'm sorry for your loss, he was a good man.
Marty: Thank you, he was a great man.
Larry: (contemplates it for a few seconds) He was a good man.

:lmao: Larry is just amazing.

Larry is amazing....I dont think there's anything else I can really add

One of my favorite lines in the show's history is, "If you weren't my best friend I would punch you." Larry just looked so aghast. I wish they would go deeper into Funkhouser considering Larry his best friend as it is just such an odd concept considering how Larry has treated him.

Another Funkhouser classic:

(at Marty's father's funeral)

Larry: I'm sorry for your loss, he was a good man.
Marty: Thank you, he was a great man.
Larry: (contemplates it for a few seconds) He was a good man.

:lmao: Larry is just amazing.

:lmao: Classic L.D.

Another great moment...
[YT]HycKGCwXXf4[/YT]
The look on his face up until he reaches into his pocket is the greatest. You can just tell that he's thinking "how in the hell am I going to get out of this one?"

:lmao: That's a great one, but IMO this is the best ending in Curb history:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"