Hbo's CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: SEASON 8

I prefer Loretta over Cheryl. If he gets back with Cheryl i hope it's at the END of the season, and we get to see more of Larry being single and dating.

Is he divorced or just seperated from Cheryl?

separated, probably legally right at this point

Still theres just something about Cheryl. I dunno what it is but Id give about anything just for one nite and some blueberry pancakes the next morning. She looks like the type to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast if you give it to her good the nite before

We are lego, we're like a f**king lego set right now, we are f**king interlocked together

Quote of the year

oh and Cheryl beats Loretta every time. She just seems right for Larry. Granted, that may be because I was so used to seeing them together on the show, but I think I'll just put it down to some indescribable quality she has. The two do share an easy chemistry that makes you believe they do love each other

I wouldn't mind Loretta if she didn't Larry LD fifty million times in one scene.

We are lego, we're like a f**king lego set right now, we are f**king interlocked together

Quote of the year

oh and Cheryl beats Loretta every time. She just seems right for Larry. Granted, that may be because I was so used to seeing them together on the show, but I think I'll just put it down to some indescribable quality she has. The two do share an easy chemistry that makes you believe they do love each other

Love that Lego comment along with "We ****ed her!"

The thing i noticed and hate about Cheryl is that she never defends her man. Everytime Larry gets into an argument with another couple, the couple tend to stick together defending each other, as a couple should, yet she seems to side with the ppl attacking Larry. I'm sure that's done on purpose to show how unlucky Larry is, but it irritates me sometimes.

The thing i noticed and hate about Cheryl is that she never defends her man. Everytime Larry gets into an argument with another couple, the couple tend to stick together defending each other, as a couple should, yet she seems to side with the ppl attacking Larry. I'm sure that's done on purpose to show how unlucky Larry is, but it irritates me sometimes.
It used to irritate me all of the time. When I first got into Curb this was one of the first things I noticed about the show: how big a tool Cheryl was. Of course it's glaringly obvious as to why she's with Larry and he seems not to mind or care.

Loretta wasn't much better being she's more of a shoot from the hip type so you knew upfront where she was coming from.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I find Jeff's wife more attractive and tolerable...even with her awesome potty-mouth. :hehe:

Yea for some reason I would do dirty dirty things to Susie. I bet shes an fn banshee in the sack

[YT]7eZhJIpJItA[/YT]
:wow::up:

I hope Jerry Stiller is in it.

Last edited:
If the Seinfeld had continued it would be starting their 21st season like The Simpsons.

The only thing similar to this reunion that I can think of was the Cheers characters appearing in a brief scene on The Simpsons and then a few episodes of Frasier, which I thought were all good.

Oh and the 30 Rock episode where half the cast of Night Court got to act out a proper series finale.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I've been a huge Seinfeld fan for years.

It used to irritate me all of the time. When I first got into Curb this was one of the first things I noticed about the show: how big a tool Cheryl was. Of course it's glaringly obvious as to why she's with Larry and he seems not to mind or care.

Loretta wasn't much better being she's more of a shoot from the hip type so you knew upfront where she was coming from.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I find Jeff's wife more attractive and tolerable...even with her awesome potty-mouth. :hehe:

I've always liked Jeffs wife Suzie. Her potty mouth adds to the naughtiness, if you can't my drift:cwink:. And is it just me or does Jeff seem to over-act sometimes? When Larry says something, he's always lik "OH MY GOD!" ..it just seems sssoooo over the top sometimes.....

If the Seinfeld had continued it would be starting their 21st season like The Simpsons.

The only thing similar to this reunion that I can think of was the Cheers characters appearing in a brief scene on The Simpsons and then a few episodes of Frasier, which I thought were all good.

Oh and the 30 Rock episode where half the cast of Night Court got to act out a proper series finale.

Its a good thing Seinfeld decided to end it when they did. It's just a shame that The Simpson's didnt get the same idea.

Its a good thing Seinfeld decided to end it when they did. It's just a shame that The Simpson's didnt get the same idea.

Yeah they should've end after say ten years and went on to do animated films every few years.

Now we get a glance at these characters' present day lives without watching 11 seasons.

Just looked at the age of the cast. Julia is 48 :wow:, Jerry is 55, Richards is 60 and Jason Alexander just turned 50. Wayne Knight is 54.

Yeah they should've end after say ten years and went on to do animated films every few years.

Now we get a glance at these characters' present day lives without watching 11 seasons.

Just looked at the age of the cast. Julia is 48 :wow:, Jerry is 55, Richards is 60 and Jason Alexander just turned 50. Wayne Knight is 54.

And Larry's 62. He's barely aged a day in 20 years.

I dont give a ****! All I want is just one little tiny subtle reference to Richards being The Bow Tie Killer in Problem Child. Seriously I wanna see Leon walk up and be like "Hey aint you that one mother****er??" And of course the first thing him and the audience will think about is his n-word rant but then Leon says "Yea you played that killer that wore a bow tie. You was chasin some little boy through a carnival. That was some funny **** right there man"

I dont give a ****! All I want is just one little tiny subtle reference to Richards being The Bow Tie Killer in Problem Child. Seriously I wanna see Leon walk up and be like "Hey aint you that one mother****er??" And of course the first thing him and the audience will think about is his n-word rant but then Leon says "Yea you played that killer that wore a bow tie. You was chasin some little boy through a carnival. That was some funny **** right there man"

I'd cry tears of laughter. :up:

Or Leon recognizing Alexander from Blankman. Either would be satisfactory

Wouldn't it be cool if Leon and Crazy Eyes Killa was on the same ep?!

Holee **** I actually heard Leon's voice in my head when I read that. That is exactly something he would say. hahaha

I'd love to see the look on kramers face after he says "aint you that one mother****er?". *****ting bricks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"