HBO's Deadwood - The Movie

Is this getting a theater release and qualifying awards run?

If so, give Ian McShane everything. I don't even care.

This is one of those things where it's been talked about for years and you still don't believe it's happening.

At last, through much perseverance and upheaval, we stand upon the conclusion of a great injustice. Whilst timing cannot annul the loss of contribution by persons absent to the passage of time, parties present will without doubt, through thorough endeavour and enterprise, deliver finality and resolution to a narrative deemed partial.

Now, let's finish this limey cork blorker off. :)

'Deadwood' movie exclusive first photos revealed: Ian McShane, Timothy Olyphant return
d9hy083.jpg

f7xoPsp.jpg

I’m going to dress like Olyphant (above) from now on.

*sees pictures yesterday*
*immediately starts rewatch even tho she saw the series at least 5 times already*

How the fork hasn't McShane aged at all and Olyphant has?

Ian McShane Teases Details About Upcoming ‘Deadwood’ Movie – TCA
''Deadwood is celebrating South Dakota as a state, and Hearst has come back and Alma has come back in town, so you have all the main characters converging and how they changed in ten years. Now Hearst wants to put telegraphs in town, which isn’t going too well. Al has had a little bit too much of that over the years. There’s a surprise for Trixie and Star,” revealed McShane.

The Hearst storyline, whilst good, did feel a little bit of an anticlimax. Hopefully that gets resolved.

I’m watching the first episode right now. I just realized that’s O.B. from The Hateful Eight in the prison cell.

;nd

So excited for this! I've watched the series a good number of times and it never gets old. Still a bummer that Powers Boothe died.

I can't wait just rewatched the entire series epic blue balls the 3rd season cliff hanger

bad place yes!

Sadly Powers Boothe passed away but at least the majority of the cast returned. I wonder if they got back Keone Young as Wu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"