HBO's Insecure

Not too bad of a season opener to show how things are now. The Lyft scene had me laughing.

Does anybody on this show actually know for certain what they want in life?

But yeah, loved that Lyft scene.I'd be curious to know if there are actual Lyft or Uber drivers out there who carry extra Capri Suns with them.

I don't think anyone does outside of Tiffany and Derek who are supposed to be the show's "perfect" couple.

^They're not perfect, though. Tiffany let it slip last season that she had kicked him out for a while, then she changed the subject.

^They're not perfect, though. Tiffany let it slip last season that she had kicked him out for a while, then she changed the subject.
Well not perfect like really "perfect" but when they have problems, they work it out at some point. He was out and home before anyone else knew because they kept that between the two of them.

The lyft scene and Issa’s scream was HILARIOUS.

I low key thought Dro was gonna rape Molly when he came in her house like that though.

Happy that this fourth episode happened. Things were feeling slow to me with the second and third episodes. Fifth one looks like fun too.

Finally she quit that job.

Wonder why they decided to say he wouldn't be back.

To keep his appearance a surprise, I guess. Mess with the Lawrencehive's heads a bit.
Yeah, I guess I could understand the surprise aspect. But I would’ve left it as a “You never know just like life” type of thing. They seemed all “Whatever” about people being angry that a main character was just gone like that.

Anyway, I’m happy he’s back because that means Chad is back. His reaction to seeing Issa was perfect. Is-mother****ing-sa!

Last edited:
They're back but probably just for the next episode.

Oh yeah it was good seeing Thug Yoda again. I was wondering if he was going to show up this season. :hehe:

I'll watch as much of those guys as possible. They crack me up. Like Thug Yoda didn't even have to say anything in his scene and I was already laughing.

This definitely felt like the 'growing up' episode, with the gang feeling left out that they didn't get to help plan the wedding, even though, as pointed out, they also didn't exactly offer.

And wow, already just two episodes left? This season just flew on by.

I'm a little mad since I felt up until the last week's episode, things were slow. I was worried the whole season would be slow or like now, the back half feels like it's fun and fast like before.

Man, I really felt bad for Kelli. But, I liked that they showed that the "funny one" of the group has feelings too.

I liked the interactions between Issa and Lawrence. Really nice and mature.

41701404_235354643798412_6774738878505179352_n.jpg

Obi Arisukwu (@obiaris) • Instagram photos and videos

I liked this episode as well. Issa's thoughts and reasons about the ghosting were way too relatable.

Is that really how people in relationships think and act when they're waiting on pins and needles to get a response from their significant other?

Because if so, then I'm really not missing out on anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"