HBO's The Righteous Gemstones

I’ve liked seeing the family slowly start warming up to BJ. He’s still likely the lowest man on the totem pole to everyone but Judy, but still.

Still can't believe there was not a joke/comment about the ninja star in his head.

...holy crap, that is Sophie Turner!

I don't watch a lot of Netflix original films, though I'd heard of "Do Revenge." Didn't know she was in it. Cool.

Get tiny look at season 3 in the new reel. Hope a trailer is soon.

Get tiny look at season 3 in the new reel. Hope a trailer is soon.

Good news! They released a trailer the other week but I saw it when the forums were down and I completely forgot to post it. :doh:

Last edited:
So excited to see what new levels of insanity Judy goes to.

First time getting back on the Gemstone train after going all in on Succession and it really is wild how parallel the two shows are to one another.

Eli is just slightly less evil than Logan, and Uncle Baby Billy is a lot more fun than Ewan.

Man, the car pranks really do continue to escalate between seasons, don't they?

I lost it at BJ's get up at the Gemstone Center.

Did not expect the season to open with a slasher chase scene from the past.

I am kind of sad Judy cheated on BJ. Granted, not surprised, but kind of sad. And especially, seeing her have her "moment" with the guy.

Glad we saw where Eli's sister was after getting a very brief intro. The cousins are going to be a fun addition.

I like Gideon driving Eli around, but, uhh, Jesse really needs to focus on his second son there. I'm kind of scared what he will look like if we get more seasons.

Lot of big guest stars I didn't expect in these two new episodes. I almost didn't recognize Iliza Shlesinger underneath that wig.

First time getting back on the Gemstone train after going all in on Succession and it really is wild how parallel the two shows are to one another.

Eli is just slightly less evil than Logan, and Uncle Baby Billy is a lot more fun than Ewan.
All that was missing from Succession was a good shoe-throwing scene at a shareholder's meeting.

I’m honestly a little surprised that
anyone who isn’t BJ would go for Judy.

So when are HBO and Rough House going to sell official Smut Busters shirts? :o

I noticed Scott MacArthur is credited a producer this season. He co-wrote 3x08 with McBride and Patterson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"