HBO's THE WIRE:The Final Season.

Btw, was that the first time we've seen Chris's family? How f**ked up is it that he can do what he does for Marlo and then go home to a Norman Rockwell painting?
He's a complicated man. :)

But, by the same token, how can Omar do what he does and yet still be so vulnerable and emotive?

Marlo's crew-1 Omar-0. And yeah, the big guy that got shot in the head in the gunfight is one of the people Omar is based on

I hope Omar ask Brother Mouzone help again, I would love to see that dude on Marlo's crew! See what all the hype is about.

I hope Omar ask Brother Mouzone help again, I would love to see that dude on Marlo's crew! See what all the hype is about.

Brother Mouzone coming back would kick ridiculous amounts of ass!!! I think Omar's realized he's gonna need some real back-up anyone, if he's gotta deal with a whole crew of Marlo's heavy hitters.

I don't think I'd want to see Brother Mouzone back. He and Omar teamed up on Stringer out of mutual hatred for Stringer. What quarrel does Mouzone have with Marlo to warrant helping Omar this time? Unless Omar hires him, which would just diminish Omar a little bit in my eyes.

I don't think I'd want to see Brother Mouzone back. He and Omar teamed up on Stringer out of mutual hatred for Stringer. What quarrel does Mouzone have with Marlo to warrant helping Omar this time? Unless Omar hires him, which would just diminish Omar a little bit in my eyes.
maybe they can bring back Brother because of what happen in season 4 when Marlo's crew were killing people from NYC.

Hmm, possibly. Kind of out of nowhere, but it'd work better than Omar's hiring him.

And what happen Omar BF??? Bring him back and that chick Kimmy but I dont think Kimmy will play "Im in it for the money".

Yeah, Kimmy's got all the money she needs now. She's probably on a beach somewhere.

As for Omar's boyfriend, I figure Omar is just trying to protect him by keeping him out of it. Marlo really got to Omar by killing Butchie, so now it's all or nothing.

How bout Slim Charles? I know Omar just put a gun to his head but Marlo did kill prop joe and he might be inclined for some revenge? Maybe not with a gun but with some intel...

...i foresee Method Man getting taken out of the picture as well. The rest of the co-op is gonna be wondering what happened to that one leader, who was served up by Chris and Snoop to Method man, in exchange for prop Joe's life.

I think Slim Charles is definitely gonna be the deciding factor next. But since Avon Barksdale and Marlo have an understanding, he might be inclined to join Marlo's crew.

Bleh, I hated seeing Avon make a deal with Marlo. Avon at least had some integrity because of how highly he valued family. Marlo's a soulless bastard.

About Marlos phone
Why did Freeman pick up a modem signal establishing a connect?VOIP phone?

About Marlos phone
Why did Freeman pick up a modem signal establishing a connect?VOIP phone?

I think that somehow Freemon hooked up the tap wrong...or The Greeks that gave Marlo the phone have some kinda special feature on it, that blocks it..dunno, just guessing.

Bleh, I hated seeing Avon make a deal with Marlo. Avon at least had some integrity because of how highly he valued family. Marlo's a soulless bastard.

You think Avon's being completely on the level with Marlo? Avon is probably ten steps ahead of Marlo. Marlo just doesn't know it yet.

You think Avon's being completely on the level with Marlo? Avon is probably ten steps ahead of Marlo. Marlo just doesn't know it yet.
Hmm, a double-cross from Avon? I hadn't thought of that. That'd be an interesting climax.

True. Ironically, I sided with Stringer back in season 3. If they could all do mutually profitable business together, I thought it was stupid of Avon to be going around beefing with Marlo. I kept thinking of tragic protagonists and their often misguided pride.

Now, though, I'm all about seeing Avon destroy Marlo. That would be so satisfying.

Hmm, a double-cross from Avon? I hadn't thought of that. That'd be an interesting climax.
I always thought the perfect ending to the show would be when Marlo finally gets locked up to jessup and we see Avon waiting for him in his cell and does he's west side sign:D

I have a funny feeling that The Greeks are gonna take out Marlo. They never really liked him.

Yeah, whether the Greek likes him or not, Joe's dead and Marlo's in the right position to be his distributor in Baltimore. It's more financially sensible to just leave Marlo alone unless he does something that threatens the Greek's organization.

Yeah, whether the Greek likes him or not, Joe's dead and Marlo's in the right position to be his distributor in Baltimore. It's more financially sensible to just leave Marlo alone unless he does something that threatens the Greek's organization.

......like the cops re-opening the case of those 22 bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"