HBO's THE WIRE:The Final Season.

The 22 bodies were Marlo's deal in the first place. :confused:

And now that Marlo has directly connected himself as dealing with The Greeks, when the Wire tap is up and running on Marlo, it's gonna lead the police right back to The Greeks. Remember at the end of season 2 (i think) they had had a picture of the two Greeks, and came to arrest them at that hotel but The Greeks slipped away (not knowing they had been made, at that time) and made it to the airport. There's a warrant out for them cause of the stuff that happened at the docks. Marlo has made them hot again, and they don't even realize it.

And now that Marlo has directly connected himself as dealing with The Greeks, when the Wire tap is up and running on Marlo, it's gonna lead the police right back to The Greeks. Remember at the end of season 2 (i think) they had had a picture of the two Greeks, and came to arrest them at that hotel but The Greeks slipped away (not knowing they had been made, at that time) and made it to the airport. There's a warrant out for them cause of the stuff that happened at the docks. Marlo has made them hot again, and they don't even realize it.
If that happens than I see the greeks finally getting locked up....

I hope the Greeks get away, actually. If The Wire's going for staunch realism, I just don't see city police managing to capture international, high-class drug runners.

I hope the Greeks get away, actually. If The Wire's going for staunch realism, I just don't see city police managing to capture international, high-class drug runners.

It would definitely land the message that there will always be crime out there.

Great season. I've actually seen up to episode 7. 3 more to go for me.

Just finishing watching the new, ep on ONDEMAND.

All i have to say is Omar is the man! And he's even more pissed than before. He's dishing out vengeance on Marlo, one henchman at a time. :up:

McNulty's waste deep in his plan now..

Just wanted to add:

I was hoping we'd see officer Walker (the black cop that would shake down the street guys) this season, as i'd love to see him get his...

..it was good to see Randy again. Shame how the 'system' can change ppl.

Just wanted to add:

I was hoping we'd see officer Walker (the black cop that would shake down the street guys) this season, as i'd love to see him get his...

..it was good to see Randy again. Shame how the 'system' can change ppl.

All those kid actors went through puberty like whoa!! Randy's lookin' hard as bad place. Shoot, he was gettin' his ash kicked in that group home from day one! He definitely had to toughen up.

And where's Naymond? Surprised that he was the only one from that group that actually got his act together.

yall r gonna be in for some surprises this season. i seen eps 1-7 already.

To those are watching the wire on HBO, what episode are you guys on? Im asking cuz I already seen the first 7.

I've seen up to #7.

I almost wish I had exercised some restraint and not watched the bootlegs b/c waiting another 2 weeks for #8 is torture.

To those are watching the wire on HBO, what episode are you guys on? Im asking cuz I already seen the first 7.

Not sure the ep number but it's the ep after Omar jumps out the window, and they're looking for him....

An interesting ep. Omar's on a war path and McNulty's serial killer case is spinning out of control.

God, it's gonna be interesting to see how this all goes down. Will McNulty get found out? As it is, he's gonna have to tell Greggs about him and Lester's scheme. And what about the Sun reporter? His editor's not to keen on him, and he's starting to dig around and see what he can find. (OT: Nice little Homicide reunion with Belzer in the bar with Clark Johnson)

Yeah, Omar's out for blood! Even with a busted leg, he's still gettin' the drop on dudes!

[blackout]Omar NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most unexpected death and done in by that jerk kid.[/blackout]:cmad: [blackout]]First Clay Davis gets off (though, he may actually get caught), now Omar is dead, what's next? That jerk off get's away.I'm depressed now[/blackout]

Edit: After watching the preview of the next episode, I may feel alittle better.

Wow! What an ep!

The preview for next week looks like **** really hits the fan.

It was funny when the FBI was ready back the serial killer profile. It matched McNulty to a T! :D

WHY?!!?!?!?! Omar was supposed to go out in a blaze o' glory!! Not be popped off by some snot-nosed punk kid, while he was just buyin' a pack of smokes! Dammit, man!!

WHY?!!?!?!?! Omar was supposed to go out in a blaze o' glory!! Not be popped off by some snot-nosed punk kid, while he was just buyin' a pack of smokes! Dammit, man!!

It was kinda kinda ironic, as it was the last way we thought it'd go down. Kinda inevitable really.

Its been known since season 4 that Omar underestimates kids. You even see him look at Kenard and shrug before he gets blasted. Makes perfect sense, but damn does it suck:(

damn Omar's death was one of the most shocking death scenes ever. It's messed up but it makes sense with the tone of the show.

Great ep. Can't believe there's only one ep left (two if you don't catch it on ONDEMAND)

McNulty should have need told Gregs the deal with his homeless murder rouse.

Even if they want to, I dont think that its a situation where the brass can hang McNulty out to dry.They have to own this one ,try to clean it up.The only way I see it as an issue is how Stanfields lawyer plays the wire tap .And from what the Senator was spilling that lawyer might have his own set of problems to worry about.

[BLACKOUT]Still,..I'll die of laughter if this all ends with Jimmy on a boat again[/BLACKOUT]

I dont think McNulty will get off that easily unfortunately

I think the Michael being forced to split up with his brother and Duquan is one of the top 5 saddest scenes in the Wires run. All four kids from season 4 have gone their separate ways. Snoop actually showed a different sie when she died, good stuff

damn Omar's death was one of the most shocking death scenes ever. It's messed up but it makes sense with the tone of the show.
You guys remembered the shoot out in season 3 with Omar, Omar BF, Kimmy, and Kimmy girl against the barskdale joint in the stash house??? Remember after that Bunk was pissed after seeing the kids trying to Imitate Omar???!!! Guess who's one of the kids???!!!:eek:

[YT]ksUNm6TZ1rQ[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"