HCP's collection,since everyone else is

there honestly arent many poses ock can get into,its either that or up on his tentacles,i had him like that for a while,but i decided to change it,i think he looks more menacing on his own feet

and for spidey,i like having a default spidey just standing straight up(see my mcfarlane spiderman)
just looks more heroic to me

oops,just realized ive changed my mcfarlane spiderman lately,hes got an arm around MJ
but look at the unmasked spiderman just standing there

ok...i see what you mean. there's a couple of Hulk i have posed just kind of standing there...and i keep them that way because it makes him look menacing.

2,000th post!

ya when i collected all marvel stuff, face off hulk just looked awesome just standing there
i also like captain america just standing infront of all the avengers

ya when i collected all marvel stuff, face off hulk just looked awesome just standing there
i also like captain america just standing infront of all the avengers

that's the one i was referring to in my collection.

P5190017.jpg

just finished magneto and sabretooth
not completely happy with how magnetos helmet is sitting,it seems to jut out at the bottom in the back making it look gigantic
i may try and glue it down somehow

eww... dude your customs have gone down hill... mags and sabes look horrible, i dont even get why you tried to change sabertooth..... only nice fig there is AOA sunfire

spidey from the spectacular line makes an awesome ultimate spiderman
headswap with smc street fighting spiderman
lower legs from a random spidey (because spidey NEEDS ankle articulation!)
cut the wrists and inserted a needle so he now atleast can pivot his wrists
then repainted,i love it
IMG_3296.jpg

he really doesnt have that big of a contrast in person on the blue parts
but go ahead spidey,rip this one apart too

havent added it into the collection yet,but
IMG_3303.jpg

the neck skin tone is barely noticeable in person,so im not worried about it,it works for me

send me a smt venom and a wwe mr kennedy or money for both and i would do it for that plus shipping :b

havent added it into the collection yet,but
IMG_3303.jpg

the neck skin tone is barely noticeable in person,so im not worried about it,it works for me
looks pretty good (and ya thats how my emma frost is with the skin tone) def doesn't look like topher, but makes a great comic eddie (aside from his crew cut)
:up:

looks pretty good (and ya thats how my emma frost is with the skin tone) def doesn't look like topher, but makes a great comic eddie (aside from his crew cut)
:up:
closest i could find to topher,works for me :) thanks for the kind words:cwink:

no prob, unfortunately if u did find a face that looked like topher it'd just look weird... cuz sadly venom wasn't that buff in the movie :(

That Venom looks sick HC. Man you really did nice this time!

sentinel based on nothing really,i just went with the same color scheme as the BAF one,thats about it
besides that its a straight up repaint of iron monger v2
ive got another one i plan on doing too if this guy doesnt PM me about wanting it
P6070040.jpg

P6070039.jpg

P6070041.jpg

i must say this might be the best paint job you've done on a fig... but i think you really half to find a new head for it... it looks tooooo much like ironman so it kinda makes it seem like tony stark built sentinels :(

yeah but on my shelf there is no sign of ironman (ok thats a lie,i do have a few in with my spidey figures)
but spidey and xmen are on 2 different shelves
so it works for me,but i do agree a different head would have helped

Can you make me one of those venoms? I can pay/provide you with the figs needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"