Batman Begins HD Batman Begins Photos

cool will have to look at it more but the photos of the batmobily are awesome!

It's good to look at the pictures again. I love Begins it put Batman on the map. One of the best origin films to date.

Those pics are great. I still think BB's suit is way better then TDK/TDKR suit.

I still remember the first leaked costume test photo. I got it signed by Bale on set, and he asked "where did you get this?" haha it was hilarious. Good times. Great pictures, excellent film.

Love the BEGINS chest symbol, and thick beastly neck. But I've always felt the suit was too rubbery looking in comparison to TDK/R suit. And it's a thin rubber so it buckles way more than even the B89 suit. So it's visibly less like body armor. That's why they had quick edits, closeups, and more darkness on the BEGINS suit.

Love the BEGINS chest symbol, and thick beastly neck. But I've always felt the suit was too rubbery looking in comparison to TDK/R suit. And it's a thin rubber so it buckles way more than even the B89 suit. So it's visibly less like body armor. That's why they had quick edits, closeups, and more darkness on the BEGINS suit.

That's true, WingedAvenger89. And very often you can see the suit's material folding when he's driving the Tumbler or even bending a little bit. It didn't look good at all. :nono:

That's true, WingedAvenger89. And very often you can see the suit's material folding when he's driving the Tumbler or even bending a little bit. It didn't look good at all. :nono:
It looks good when he's standing, or posing perfectly still ... or when the camera can't catch the suit buckling. But the solid, true armored nature of the Batman '89, and TDK/R suits make them better options on screen to me.

It looks good when he's standing, or posing perfectly still ... or when the camera can't catch the suit buckling. But the solid, true armored nature of the Batman '89, and TDK/R suits make them better options on screen to me.

Same here, WA89, same here. (y)

Same here, WA89, same here. (y)
Co-sign. Look at this ... innate Batman swagger for days:

article-2508608-197620A600000578-372_306x718.jpg

Look at the organic bad ass, craziness in the eyes. Calm, but fuming beneath the surface:

batman_a0bb6cab-300x224.jpg

Keaton's Batman in 1989 is GOAT

The only thing I didn't like about the begins suit on film where the damn things attached to the cape on the front

Does anyone have these on file? Or a different link??

It's back on. It was down for the last few months.

Website maintenance probably. Anyway there's more than one site for BB screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"