Heavenly Sword showcased in London - Click this-

Greedy bastard:dry: You want the Jewish girls too I suppose.

OOOOOOHHHHHH, JEWISH, YES I LIKE!!!:oldrazz:

I TELL YA WHAT, SO YOU WON'T THINK I'M A GREEDY BASTARD, YOU CAN HAVE NARIKO AND I'LL TAKE THE HOT CHICK THAT DOES HER VOICE IN THE GAME!!!:o:oldrazz::D:up:

....Well....Throw Jennifer Hale in her twenties in the deal and I'd say we're square.

That waterfall in the background is hypnotic to me. Absolutly amazing.

I like the fact that the person playing seems to understand how to play the game, 90 percent of the footage we've seen has been people spazzing with no clue.

I like the fact that the person playing seems to understand how to play the game, 90 percent of the footage we've seen has been people spazzing with no clue.

Yeah. We finally see what she can do in the right hands. And she is bad ***.

THAT WAS AWESOME WHAT A GREAT VIDEO OF THE DEMO, VERY NICE, THANKS KAL!!!:D:up:

No prob. I'm always on the look out for stuff like this for my fellow PS3 Hypsters.

This game's looking better than it used to. There's still other games more deserving of all the hype though.

I'm still wondering whether or not this game looks better than DMC4. Both games will be bought though.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=80202

A Heavenly Sword demo will be available to download from the PlayStation Network this Thursday
, Sony has confirmed to Eurogamer this morning.

It will give PS3 owners a chance to try out the hugely anticipated action game from Ninja Theory ahead of it's projected September release date.
Advertisement

Heavenly Sword is pitched one of Sony's biggest games of the year, and features talent like Andy "Gollum" Serkis and WETA Studios - the visual flare behind Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings.

We recently had the chance to get to grips with the title and how it was shaping up. Head over to our first impressions of Heavenly Sword to find out what the fuss is about.

I guess this game is the true first hint to what the ps3 is capable of, I just can't imagine what gen 3 and 4 games are going to look like. I wonder if this game is larger than 25gb.

I JUST SAW THIS ON IGN, MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR, LOL, AWESOME, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS DEMO!!!:eek::up::D:up:

Euro box cover.

screenshot.php

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, PRETTY, VERY NICE!!!:D:up: I NOTICED THE BOX HAS THE SAME LITTLE LOGO OF THE XMB AS THE LAIR BOX YOU POSTED, I HOPE IT MEANS WHAT I THINK IT DOES!!!;):D:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"