Hela and Loki

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
I mean with Hela in Ragnarok we never really saw her die though so that being said...with Asgard being destroyed imagine if Thor, his sister did come back? Not out of the realm of possibility and also Thor his brother Loki even though we know Loki is supposed to have his own spin off I wonder if he shows up in this too?

I’d rather no Loki this time out. But bring Hela on!!

I would definitely love Hela to come back. And cate is pretty nice. I think she would be happy to come back.

Maybe she could be the reason Jane foster is diagnosed with breast cancer, as revenge for ragnarok. But foster gets her revenge by not being afraid by it and being worthy and becoming Thor instead

Loki should stay dead - we‘ll get enough Loki with series.
But I hope, that Hela appears

latest

I would definitely love Hela to come back. And cate is pretty nice. I think she would be happy to come back.

Maybe she could be the reason Jane foster is diagnosed with breast cancer, as revenge for ragnarok. But foster gets her revenge by not being afraid by it and being worthy and becoming Thor instead

This would be a perfect engine to bring Hela back

I’m a bit over Loki though, unless we get woman Loki. I don’t think we got to see that happen in the comics (woman Loki versus mighty Thor).

You know who would be an amazing Cersei Lannister type Loki? Demi Moore

I’m a bit over Loki though, unless we get woman Loki. I don’t think we got to see that happen in the comics (woman Loki versus mighty Thor).

You know who would be an amazing Cersei Lannister type Loki? Demi Moore

Although if they do it like the comic it would have to be Jaimie Alexander, as Loki had taken Sif's body when king Thor resurrected Asgard on Earth.

I can't see them going that way even if they did female Loki though.

Plus I really want Cate back in the MCU but Hela can't take over Asgard because it was destroyed by Ragnarok and plus Asgard is a people not a place so to see Hela try to take over New Asgard on Earth would be something

I would like to see Hela come back in some form or fashion.
A messed up version of her ruling Her would be pretty sweet.

Loki i am not so keen to be honest. We've had him show up so many times already and now he's gone. If he had a small part i would be ok if it was him/his soul being stuck in Hel ruled by Hela...

Nice idea. :up:

I want this version of Hela to come back. The one from concept art from Ragnarok.
A damaged, scarred, vengeful, evil but also fragile and vulnerable version of the Queen of Hel/Goddess of Death.

1df5d1b4516afcb4ebfa4fe72c644ae4.jpg

Ooh that’s exciting!

Bring forth Hela as the Queen of Asgard and Valkyrie’s wife. That business with the blonde Valkyrie was just an embarrassing misunderstanding. Hela is the lesbian Mr Darcy to Valkyrie’s Lizzie Bennett. 8 billion dollars happens at the box office,

I want this version of Hela to come back. The one from concept art from Ragnarok.
A damaged, scarred, vengeful, evil but also fragile and vulnerable version of the Queen of Hel/Goddess of Death.

1df5d1b4516afcb4ebfa4fe72c644ae4.jpg
Wow, that looks amazing! And I love your description of the version of Hela you want to come back.

I'd really love it if we got Hela in this. She's queen of Hel.

Interesting stuff, and I think a Loki that jumps around and makes a bunch of changes can be really fun. The only problem is that it's too far away.

It'll be interesting to see what Loki's mission is. Perhaps this serves as an extension of the scenario Dr. Strange envisioned in Infinity War played out in Endgame? I doubt it but it would be fun if the writers for this show decided to explore whether Loki's meddling across realities has some sort of purpose.

Last edited:
Remember in the comics when asgardians went through ragnarok they appeared on Midgard as earth people? And Thor had to sailor moon them back to their godly selves?

Wouldn’t that be fun for Hela? Like checking in and seeing Cate Blanchett as a mortician who just always felt like there was something missing and then someone casts some whackadoo spell and suddenly she’s back and twice as nasty

Geez she is so cool. And she’s right, playing the god of death would be pretty lit

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"