Hellboy Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen

Don't really like this bit of art. It's a little bit all over the place and it kind of looks cheap.

Exclusive NYCC art.

P6yB69r.jpg

Just saw the trailer... it's awesome.

This doesn't feel like the reboot they alluded to. Doesn't feel like a reboot at all.

This doesn't feel like the reboot they alluded to. Doesn't feel like a reboot at all.
I love Hellboy and all the characters from the films. I'd be fine with no reboot.

Just saw it. Looks great :up:

When will the trailer be released?

Also, isn't anyone fearful because this is Lionsgate? There are examples of movies suffering because of them not caring to market them enough or at all, or just not caring in general.

If this movie fails, Del Toro needs to get the executives who thought this up and have them suck his dick.

So, still no sign of Abe Sapien, but we are getting Lobster Johnson! This film just keeps on giving!

If this movie fails, Del Toro needs to get the executives who thought this up and have them suck his dick.

Why? This movie failing doesn't mean the more expensive movie Del Toro wanted to make would've succeeded.

I hope this does well. The actor who plays Hellboy is awesome in stranger things

Cool knowing Lobster Johnson is in this. I hope if this is successful we get to see Roger at some point also. Love GDT but hated that he didn't want to use him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"