HellHare's Art from the underworld

thats lookin pretty good. the muscles are startin to come out pretty nice

Thanks guys,I was hoping to have him done tomorrow. It looks like later in the week. I think I might have to paint this one. Breakout the old airbrush!

I also have done some silicone molding in the past. If it really turns out nice I could make some resin copies.

The gas-lines are going to rubber tubing that I'll glue on. If I do cast it, it will be a hellva lot easier without them!

later!:woot:

Jonnymaquette3.jpg

dude how are you so good at that!? it looks exactly like your drawing:wow:

Thanks Nightcrawler!

I believe, if you can draw... you can sculpt. My first pieces looked horrible. I have made about 20 scuplts, and some are better than others.

Pick up some sculpy and give it a try!:woot:

nice man. the detail on the hair is awesome. i think i might give something like this i try later. cant wait to see this thing finished.

Amazing HellHare!!!

Thank you Volton and Comic_manica

I just go home and I am back to work on it. However tomorrows my Anniversary, so I've got to dash out and buy the little lady something. I am thinking a mop or a brand new laundry basket, uh!

Yah... I come up with something:woot:

Later

JonnyMaquette4.jpg

I just go home and I am back to work on it. However tomorrows my Anniversary, so I've got to dash out and buy the little lady something. I am thinking a mop or a brand new laundry basket, uh!

Later

JonnyMaquette4.jpg

Very cool...looking really good. This is something I've been wanting to get into lately but haven't found a decent way of working. Might have to try it with the hanger/tinfoil frame work. I haven't done any sculpting since I was in high school and that was always with clay. Was never very good at it though. Well that's enough of my life story.

Looks like it's coming along very nicely. What kind of shaping tools do you use for this?

Later

JonnyMaquette4.jpg

unbelivable! really awesome dude:yay:

Thanks Guys for the continued support of the arts... or at least the kind comments!

Here is the last picture I am going to put up until the maquette is finished.

jonnymaquette5.jpg

Mrh7448, These are the tools I use, the hand was donated by an unwilling street person... we must all make sacrifices for the arts!:woot:

sculpttools.jpg

awesome dude. really awesome. cant wait to see the finished product.:word:

Thanks Guys for the continued support of the arts... or at least the kind comments!

Here is the last picture I am going to put up until the maquette is finished.

jonnymaquette5.jpg

Mrh7448, These are the tools I use, the hand was donated by an unwilling street person... we must all make sacrifices for the arts!:woot:

sculpttools.jpg

Can't wait to see this finished.

Thanks for the input this is something I'm definitely going to have to try in the New Year...guess I'll have to find myself a donor hand...should be easy enough to find.

the model is unbelievably good... really man, you're sickeningly talented.

Well... here it is!
For better or worse.
I am not excited about the hair, I think i'll repaint it kind of a burnt orange later. But all in all it came out ok.

The flash really brightens it up. I person it looks dingy and sutty.
Some details:
Cost $35. for all the materials.
and about 30-35 hours to complete.

The paints are Arylic Enamel (hand painted) and the black sut was airbrushed (flat black).

Modeled in super sculpy (teracata sculpy for the base) on top of an aluminum foil and wire armature.

If you have an original character, it's a great way to make it real and it also makes a great paper weight/doorstop.

JonnyNeroMaquetteFinished.jpg

Well... here it is!
For better or worse.
I am not excited about the hair, I think i'll repaint it kind of a burnt orange later. But all in all it came out ok.

The flash really brightens it up. I person it looks dingy and sutty.
Some details:
Cost $35. for all the materials.
and about 30-35 hours to complete.

The paints are Arylic Enamel (hand painted) and the black sut was airbrushed (flat black).

Modeled in super sculpy (teracata sculpy for the base) on top of an aluminum foil and wire armature.

If you have an original character, it's a great way to make it real and it also makes a great paper weight/doorstop.

JonnyNeroMaquetteFinished.jpg

thats really awesome dude. Its amazing! great work:yay:

Thanks guys!

I think I am going to try working with water clay next. Do a full size head or something.

later!:yay:

Thanks Comic_manic!

I think I'll shoot a couple more pics in the daylight, my flash makes the colors look more brilliant.

In person, it looks sutty (like he's been in a firefight). The effect is lost in the photo.

I'll post a few more pics tomorrow!

Here is some lineart I just did for this guy, he's changing the logo of his bar.

LuckyStrike.jpg

I really like this logo design. It has a very old-fashioned feel to it, like something out of the 20's.

Thanks KeithV,

It was originally a bowling themed bar, but they wanted to change it to a blue collar Irish pub. So the hardworking Leprechaun idea emerged.

The 20's feel is no accident, I used Soviet Propaganda images (from the 20's-30's) as references. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"