Help identifying a story.....thanks

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Okay...so, this just came back to me for some reason, and I recall it was something I wanted to read as a kid.....and i dunno...I never did and it just came to me now

I can't recall much about it....from what I do recall was that there were three ads for it in DC comics back then, and each of them featured a different giant with a bunch of heroes fighting it....I recall that Superman Blue and Superman Red were both there....so that should narrow down the timeline a lot, and I think one of the giants was a Minotaur type thing...but I'm not sure about that one.

Also as I write this I recall another one....the ads were all cards with Batman as the king (or jack or whatever) and on the underside was someone else....I know they did that for the Emperor Joker storyline.....but does anyone know if they did that earlier too? for something else.....

Thanks in advance.

Absolutely....Spectacular work Spike....that's the one....thanks a miilion

.....it looks like crap....I'm gonna punch my 16 year old self for thinking that looked cool....Wow....was I really 16 for Superman Blue.....thought that was much longer ago....

As long as we're thinking of old stories we were too young to remember, when did the JLA turn into kids and I guess Kid Justice turn into adults? I remember Batboy and Robin most clearly

I remember that.....it was called.......Sins of youth I believe.......wait as I head to gooogle.

yep, that's the one....or at least one of the times it happened.

1472_400x600.jpg

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Sins_of_Youth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"