Xbox Help me get the most of my Xbox One S

newfoundlander

Civilian
Reaction score
I got an Xbox One S recently.. I got it on the cheap as a primary 4K player.. however I do like the idea of actually using it for gaming.. the issue I have is that the exculsives dont massively appeal to me. Gears 4 is a boring slog so far.. which I hope gets better. I like Horizon.. anf Sea of Theives is a GD wash. Is there any exclusives you can recommend? I primarily use PS4.. BUT if like it was worth my while to get am XB1X during black friday.m maybe id swap amd play the non multiplatformers like Assassons Creed Oddessy, or Tomb Raider(tho I played amd hated Shadow). I just kinda want to get the most out of it.. but dont know how. aany help would be super

I got an Xbox One S recently.. I got it on the cheap as a primary 4K player.. however I do like the idea of actually using it for gaming.. the issue I have is that the exculsives dont massively appeal to me. Gears 4 is a boring slog so far.. which I hope gets better. I like Horizon.. anf Sea of Theives is a GD wash. Is there any exclusives you can recommend? I primarily use PS4.. BUT if like it was worth my while to get am XB1X during black friday.m maybe id swap amd play the non multiplatformers like Assassons Creed Oddessy, or Tomb Raider(tho I played amd hated Shadow). I just kinda want to get the most out of it.. but dont know how. aany help would be super

as for Xbox exclusives, you could try:

Recore
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and Blind Forest
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Cuphead
Halo MCC and Halo 5

Just get a Games Pass, and you’ll have access to the entire MS exclusive library, plus a LOT more games. It’s $10 a month, so check it out for 1-2 months, and see what exclusive games you like. I love the Forza games, and you may like Ori and Cuphead.

yeah ReCore is an amazing game and you can get it for cheap I paid like 10-14 for it new

as for Xbox exclusives, you could try:

Recore
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and Blind Forest
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Cuphead
Halo MCC and Halo 5

I'm looking get my younger a new gaming rig for being good at school. We just need to finish the last mods on the truck such as new railings, rugged liner tonneau covers andled light bars. Sounds like Xbox One S got lots of games he can enjoy.

I'm looking get my younger a new gaming rig for being good at school. We just need to finish the last mods on the truck such as new railings, rugged liner tonneau covers andled light bars. Sounds like Xbox One S got lots of games he can enjoy.
yes.

and you can also add Minecraft to that list, even though it's not exclusive. But Microsoft owns Minecraft, and they have Minecraft X1S bundles, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"