Help! need to find a tv show

Alien Anal

Sidekick
Reaction score
So I have been trying to find the name of this tv show I use to watch as a kid. It would have been around the mid 90s and from what I remember it was a young kids show about 2 brothers growing up kind of like Malcolm in the middle and The wonder years.

I thought it was called "Finn" or "Huck" or "chuck" but non of these seem to fit.

What is iiiiitttt?!?!?

I can't think of any with one-word titles, but the two featuring brothers that come to mind for me are The Adventures of Pete & Pete from the 90's and Jack & Bobby from the early 2000's.

Fudge!

I found it! Thanks for trying though flickchick

What exactly is Alien Anal? That handle intrigues me

Ha I get that a lot on this forum..well actually anywhere I use it people look at me weird. It started as a band name back in highschool but its now become my handle for lots of different projects and things im involved in such as music and art. People dont refer to me as Alien Anal or anything in rl. Its just a name I have stuck with. It originated back when a friend and I were walking through a movie store and spotted Anal Alien and we found it amusing so changed it to Alien Anal and here we are.

Its really not that exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"