Help with figures scale

Harry Goblin

Civilian
Reaction score
I have been collecting superhero squad from the beginning and my collection looks kinda meh when its all marvel and transformers. I tried galactic heroes but I was too far behind. Anyways, im a huge nintendo fan and found these on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NINTENDO-ND...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I got to thinking that these could add some variety to my shelves but I dont want them to be too odd looking. They seem in scale, the description says they are 2 inches tall, but that doesnt make them fit in. They look to big. Anyways my question is does anyone have em and if you do, do they fit in with superhero squad? Any help is appreciated

look like they would fit in to me

the scale on them is off within themselves..what with Bowser being smaller then toad....

and they might fit in...I dunno...I always picture Mario as three or four feet tall to begin with....also they mibght be the samew height but the proportions are all off....why do you want to mix Marvel and mario anyway....

that said...I wish Hasbro would get a Mario/Smash Bros License anyway...just so they could do a Ninetendo Heroes line....

the scale on them is off within themselves..what with Bowser being smaller then toad....

and they might fit in...I dunno...I always picture Mario as three or four feet tall to begin with....also they mibght be the samew height but the proportions are all off....why do you want to mix Marvel and mario anyway....

that said...I wish Hasbro would get a Mario/Smash Bros License anyway...just so they could do a Ninetendo Heroes line....

I dont see a problem with marvel and mario being mixed. Mario fits in just as well as transformers imo, especially considering how the transformers figures arent big and are the same size as superhero squad.

I also picture mario as pretty small but that doesnt bother me, I just like variety and a bunch of marvel heroes is getting old. I with dc would do something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"