Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's highly likely they're going to have Superman mentor Billy as a hero moving forward. Credits sequence for this film, and a possible team up in SHAZAM 2 with an eye toward a Superman solo after that.

It's really interesting to see actual in-continuity DCEU items in the background, especially the Time Magazine cover with the Black Zero ship and the article about Superman being back (something we should have gotten a sense of in JL :cmad:).

Good to know that even with individual movies, they are still recognizing this as a shared universe.

Btw, IF Cavill actually had an account on this forum and did post, who would be the most likely candidate? I am saying it's Harley. What would be a more ingenious disguise than that?

Btw, IF Cavill actually had an account on this forum and did post, who would be the most likely candidate? I am saying it's Harley. What would be a more ingenious disguise than that?

Or has the evidence been there all along?

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:404980

Henry is clearly BN. Think about it. They're diametric opposites. There could be no better disguise. Also him calling everyone on here "bald" is clearly a sly nod to how we're always commenting on his hairline. He just confirmed that Superman doesn't appear in Shazam too. It's ok Henry. You can reveal yourself. We know it's you.

I'm saying having DC comics rebirth batman on the shelf (unless i am mistaken....) it is a bit lazy - kinda wish they had toys based on what they thought the batman looked like - kinda like their own universe toy company playing off on these new heroes.

I'm going to make an assumption about what the Shazam Superman cameo is. Remember the cell phone footage of Superman at the beginning of JL? Batson and co. recording it. They're doing the same scene sans 'stache from another angle.

I'm saying having DC comics rebirth batman on the shelf (unless i am mistaken....) it is a bit lazy - kinda wish they had toys based on what they thought the batman looked like - kinda like their own universe toy company playing off on these new heroes.

I agree. My favorite instance of having in-universe merch of heroes was the Joker goon wearing a TAS Batman mask.

I'm going to make an assumption about what the Shazam Superman cameo is. Remember the cell phone footage of Superman at the beginning of JL? Batson and co. recording it. They're doing the same scene sans 'stache from another angle.

Iunno, I feel like it's just best to leave the whole thing in the past. But I guess there's merit to calling a mulligan and trying to get that scene right.

Still, at this point I want the DCEU to stop apologizing for past films. Just push forward. If they do include Superman/Clark in a post credits scene, I just hope it's also a Black Adam tease.

I'd just like to say that I'm not the dashing british lad playing the guy in the red and blue tights. Scout's honor. :o

What disguise? Until Cavill's recent comments I considered myself a big fan. Now I don't really care what happens with his career or care enough about the guy to post about him at all until he does something stupid or noteworthy again. Besides sending positive vibes Amber and Jason's way is taking alll of my fangirl energy available :funny:

What disguise? Until Cavill's recent comments I considered myself a big fan. Now I don't really care what happens with his career or care enough about the guy to post about him at all until he does something stupid or noteworthy again. Besides sending positive vibes Amber and Jason's way is taking alll of my fangirl energy available :funny:

Exactly what Cavill in disguise would say.

Hahaha harle needs a live press conference now to clear her name.

I think it’ll be him meeting Billy. But I reckon something new.

To BH

Your request is done =)

Anyone else wanna join in supporting Henry as Superman with #CavillMVP?

According to Mario, he's dropping a big report on what's going on with Cavill and WB, his Shazam! Cameo and the inside scoop on where things are heading. He said it's nothing Earth shattering, but it's something.

According to Mario, he's dropping a big report on what's going on with Cavill and WB, his Shazam! Cameo and the inside scoop on where things are heading. He said it's nothing Earth shattering, but it's something.

You beat me to it mate :woot:

The #Iamtherealhenry campaign starts for us all.

I think in some way we are all Henry Cavill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"