Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Lucasfilm sitting back and letting Abrams and co handle Star Wars was a disaster

WB needs a plan

It was a disaster cause they let Rian Johnson take over the second film imo. If Disney had just stuck with JJ for all three films I think he’d have crafted a great trilogy. Instead Johnson made one of the worst pieces of trash I’ve ever seen & JJ had to course correct for the 3rd one,

Remember, The Rock is a Superman fanboy (fact) and both of Dany's clients would need to be represented. One can't bury the other. It'll be a showdown. End it like Rocky III lol. If Rock wants to pummle any other superhero into oblivion, then let him mess the JSA up without issue. Superman is his equalizer and vice versa. It's a good matchup.

I'm not even going to look up this reference to know Henry's Supes aint getting the upper hand in Dwayne's solo origin type flick. DJ has stated various times that BA wouldnt have issues dealing with Supes. lol

That's cool because it won't be in Rocks film:cwink:

Remember, The Rock is a Superman fanboy (fact) and both of Dany's clients would need to be represented. One can't bury the other. It'll be a showdown. End it like Rocky III lol. If Rock wants to pummle any other superhero into oblivion, then let him mess the JSA up without issue. Superman is his equalizer and vice versa. It's a good matchup.

C6438235-97BF-4572-B0F1-3182261CAC6D.gif

ba994e24731c65d4251b6ffddb1ca475d650735a.jpg

Those are follow-ups. Follow-ups he was reluctant to come back to in the first place. Kicking things off in style is where he excels.

Despite my feelings on the relative quality of those movies, I can't deny their popularity. Though I did like MI3. Though not as much as MI4-6.

Lucasfilm sitting back and letting Abrams and co handle Star Wars was a disaster

WB needs a plan

I’m a believer in “where there’s smoke there’s fire” and I think Kathleen Kennedy interfered a lot with Abrams in Rise of Skywalker so I wouldn’t be too harsh on his team. I think she pulled a WB and got reactionary after Last Jedi.

But WB still needs a plan, indeed.

I also feel like not having Superman in her third WW film would be too much to resist for Jenkins. There might be some light for bald Cavill's Supes yet.
She did recently talk about WW3 having to deal with other heroes or whatever

What if Superman shows up in WW3 and they begin a romance? Fans would love that :hehe:

I mean, talks about cameos are as good as anything at the moment. He had a contract for one more film, and even that wasn’t a certainty and was delayed. So I’d rather there be momentum for the character than there being a deal, if that makes any sense. It means relationships are intact and emotions are cooling a bit.

On a personal note, can we please stop calling it MAN OF STEEL 2?

I think there remains the possibility that any Superman "solo film" would involve a team up element or at least cameos from other heroes in it. They’re positioning him as one of the founders/mentors in the DCEU. Don’t think that’s an accident, or that the angle would be wasted.

JJ’s involvement in any Superman sequel/reboot seems likely. And he wouldn’t need to make a great Superman movie for it to be well received, just a good one. If the next director gets Superman and his world right, people are going to give them some leeway on the quality of the film itself.

I have to believe whatever complications exist is due to the scope of the deal. All this haggling can't simply be over what guest appearance to make. It has to be more or both sides shouldn't bother.

The perfect scenario is WB finalizes the details with Henry including a standalone and sometime later it's announced JJ is directing that standalone at the right moment. That's my dream scenario. I have a few others but that's my top one.
Yeah it seems to be a lot of fuss over nothing if it turns out to be for a cameo.

If they want Black Adam to be more of an anti hero at some point after he starts off as a fascist villain, he'll have to be humbled a bit, you know, learn there's always a bigger kid.

This is why I respect the way Grace Randolph handles rumours and scoops (even though she’s a bit coocoo). She just tells you what she knows/heard and doesn’t hide behind suggestive gifs or enigmatic tweets.
I prefer this no-nonsense approach.

Grace is annoying, but she can't help that. With that said, that's why she's far superior to these guys.

My issue with Grace is that she twists things, she‘ll put her own spin on things to fit her own narratives. Confirmation bias at its finest, but yeah I’ll take it over Daniel RPK’s attempts to get people to join his Patreon.

Ugh that image makes me yearn for more crossovers between some of these properties that we'll likely not get. WW/Mera team up would be AH-MAH-ZING.

Elmaybe chimed in. An emoji smiling but crying?

Tears of joy or laughing so hard he's crying? I ****ing hate this ****..seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"