Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

There's multiple stuff going on. Some Henry stuff. Some Cyborg. Seems either a Snyder Cut trailer or additionally photography commensing?

Well, we already know Snyder is currently editing the trailer.

61-5p5GsDGL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Remember, The Rock is a Superman fanboy (fact) and both of Dany's clients would need to be represented.....

Really Tra? Where did you get this piece of info?

Just maybe.

5ea80112d553f8738f2f5836

Speaking of aliens (other than our boy kal that is), you guys should check out Joe Rogan's interview with Cap David Fraver who took the video on the left. Very interesting stuff.

If Cavill has to be in the equation, then this looks to be good best of both worlds scenario.

But we're also looking at delaying the new Supes for at least 6-7 years while Battinson takes off. Rob could potentially be on his way out by then. We're in a very unique position that a Batman helmer and (potentially) a Superman, are great friends and creative partners. Even if it's just isolated to Bats and Supes, that's a wonderful playground to be in. I'd rather they get to work on this new direction now.

I think Matt wants his baby to be contained at least for the first 2 films anyway, the trade said they will have spin offs so it could be after the trilogy is done they can continue milking the franchise which they missed the chance with Nolan.

So I don’t think he will let Rob touch Sup until the end of his franchise and Rob can become a RDJ type that team up with other characters or JL, otherwise having Sup, WW interactions to early takes away the grounded approach, he seems wanting to beat Nolan on realistic takes lol

Cavill wouldn't have been available for that kind of thing right now anyway.

Sure, not right now. But definitely in the near future IF this prospect was even an option.

Henry and Amy are both old enough to portray their "Rebirth" counterparts where they're raising a son.

Personally, I think doing a HBO Max TV Series with Henry and Amy would have been a great way to reintroduce their characters and give them their own platform to showcase their world without having to spend $200 Million plus for the production budget.

Plus, it would have allowed the producers to really dive deep into Superman's mythology and develop a lot of characters from his gallery as well.

The Rock’s said as much in many interviews

Yep! @Superchan, The Rock was a big DC fanboy growing up and had a huge loving for Superman throughout his life. He has done many interviews pointing this out. The most recent one was how much he loved Superman growing up and then as he got older, he started getting into different things, bad things in life where his personality didn't link up with Superman's moral characteristics and it's why the Black Adam character spoke to him so much but yeah, Rock's a Superman guy. Every time he makes a post about Black Adam, he mentions a connection to Supes whether in name or in vein.

Thanks for the info Tra, maybe if the Rock is genuine he wouldn't punk superman should he appear in BA, although the Rock doesn't strike me as the type who would lose in his own film. I personally hope that Superman doesn't show up in BA unless it's a cameo because I've had enough of superman getting punked by the likes of psycho Batfleck and skirt superman aka Supergirl.

..........Personally, I think doing a HBO Max TV Series with Henry and Amy would have been a great way to reintroduce their characters and give them their own platform to showcase their world without having to spend $200 Million plus for the production budget.

Plus, it would have allowed the producers to really dive deep into Superman's mythology and develop a lot of characters from his gallery as well.

That's what's gonna happen with the new superman show Superman and Lois, which sounds interesting because I love the rebirth superdad thing. Unfortunately it's from the CW, the network that made it it's life's mission to s*** on superman every chance they get, so I for one will most likely skip the whole thing.
Personally I would love to see an HBO Superman series/miniseries starring Brandon Routh's Donner Superman.

Part of me still wants to see Routh in a Kingdom Come-esque mini-series. Heck, bring Kevin Conroy in if he's still interested in doing another live-action role.

Of course, this is all hypothetically speaking.

Part of me still wants to see Routh in a Kingdom Come-esque mini-series. Heck, bring Kevin Conroy in if he's still interested in doing another live-action role.

Of course, this is all hypothetically speaking.

There are rumours doing the rounds that Routh has been contacted regarding a KC type series. I would not rule it out at all.

ZACK SNYDER's JUSTICE LEAGUE: Henry Cavill May Have To Film New Superman Scenes (Minus The 'Tache)

Despite reports that won't be taking place for Zack Snyder's Justice League, a new rumor claims that Henry Cavill might need to suit up as Superman to film some additional scenes - minus his moustache!

Due to the fact that Henry Cavill was shooting Mission: Impossible - Fallout when he was required to return for Justice League's reshoots, he was still sporting the moustache he'd grown to play August Walker. Joss Whedon and Warner Bros. attempted to remove his facial hair with VFX, but the result was comical, and his creepy CGI jawline has become a point of ridicule since the superhero ensemble's release in 2017.

While Zack Snyder obviously shot Superman's original scenes in the movie (which were largely replaced with Whedon's reshoots), a new report from Heroic Hollywood claims that, "there is a rumor that Zack Snyder will have to shoot Henry Cavill’s face against a green screen at the very least for special effects purposes, because the current reference material of Cavill from the theatrical cut of Justice League is of him with the mustache."

"A special effects insider tells Heroic Hollywood, how that would work is that the visual effects house hired for the Snyder Cut will reshoot Cavill’s face and map that onto the existing footage."

"If Cavill were to go into the studio, and assuming that he’s in the relative same shape, it might be easier to reshoot his whole body and performance, paint out the old footage and replace it with the new and current special-effects footage," the site explains. "A lot also depends on the complexity of the shots Snyder wants to use and how many they have to do."

So, these won't be traditional "reshoots" featuring Cavill, but this could explain why it was recently revealed that the budget for Zack Snyder's Justice League will be well beyond the originally reported $30 million. Whether this will lead to additional scenes that weren't going to be in Snyder's theatrical cut is hard to say, but it's certainly intriguing to think about.

We don't know when this FX work will take place, but the movie/TV series is set for a 2021 debut.

I can see this been the case as I’m pretty sure his Super punch he threw at Steppenwolf was one of the shots Snyder never got. However I don’t think he’s gonna be using any Whedon footage so I reckon if it is the case it’s just Cavill in the suit against a green screen.

Exactly. I agree. We touched on this yesterday brother on Twitter.

I see all these articles about cameos, no Man of Steel 2 announcement, blah,blah,blah and I keep seeing people skip over this huge thing regarding Superman.

The Snyder Cut.

I think At&t is treating Superman's next move as the Snyder Cut. Zack's Superman reintroduces Superman once again as Zack's film is a totally different arc for the Man of Steel so we got to treat it as such. For me, instead of looking at it like "Aw man, no solo?!?! " I look at it as potentially being:

The Snyder Cut 2021
Black Adam 2021
Shazam!2 2022
Superman solo 2023-2024

Yeah, DC films are set up until 2023 but that lines up perfectly as we can very well have multiple Superman appearances by then, setting the stage for a 2023-2024 solo.

Mikey Sutton's name gave me even more hope. I think out of them all, he seems to be the most reliable and under the radar. I remember him talking about how he was hearing about Sony and Marvel making that Spider-Man deal and the gentlemen above mentioned how he confirmed the Snyder Cut was coming and was close to the situation so Mikey Sutton definitely is a reliable name to atleast take into more consideration rather than the typical grain of salts.

Also a little reverse tid-bit there is how Rock wants to cameo IN Man of Steel 2 rather than Henry cameoing in his film. Just goes to show how everything is being discussed.

Exactly. I agree. We touched on this yesterday brother on Twitter.

I see all these articles about cameos, no Man of Steel 2 announcement, blah,blah,blah and I keep seeing people skip over this huge thing regarding Superman.

The Snyder Cut.

I think At&t is treating Superman's next move as the Snyder Cut. Zack's Superman reintroduces Superman once again as Zack's film is a totally different arc for the Man of Steel so we got to treat it as such. For me, instead of looking at it like "Aw man, no solo?!?! " I look at it as potentially being:

The Snyder Cut 2021
Black Adam 2021
Shazam!2 2022
Superman solo 2023-2024

Yeah, DC films are set up until 2023 but that lines up perfectly as we can very well have multiple Superman appearances by then, setting the stage for a 2023-2024 solo.

I think this is spot on and I still think Shazam vs Black Adam is a huge possibility too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"