Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Cavill will return as Superman, and our response will essentially be this:

giphy.gif

Was sitting here on break thinking Flashpoint:

If Henry does indeed want to cooperate a 'For Tomorrow' storyline into his next solo outings, set-up that plot line in Flashpoint when Flash essentially "restarts" the DCEU. When Flash restarts the timeline, Henry's Earth has vanished and took Lois with it. In the end, it was Brainiac all along who maneuvered his way into the Multiverse and bottled Clark's Metropolis.

Let's play devil's advocate for a minute.

Assuming a Man of Steel solo sequel ever does happen, the earliest it could hit is 2024 IMHO.

Currently, there's no scriptwriters or creative teams attached to the project, no development on it.

Realistically a lot of the announced dates for projects that haven't begun filming yet will likely be pushed back or slowed down amidst the pandemic.

2021 will give us The Suicide Squad and The Batman. The later now pushed to Oct.

2022 is now likely for Black Adam and The Flash

Realistically, Aquaman 2, Shazam 2 and New Gods (all being scripted now with directors attached) will likely come out by 2023

There's also the very realistic chance that WW3, The Batman 2 and Joker 2 will be fast-tracked.

So IMO, 2024. Just in time for Amy Adam's 50th birthday :hehe:

Cavill ain't getting no solo any time soon imo, just reduced to cameos or second fiddle to BA/Shazam. Eh, not that exciting to me if I'm being honest. Rock will finally get his dream to punch Supes in the face I suppose.

I'm amused your takeway from that post was Amy Adam's age. Haha. The power of bolded text.

Cavill ain't getting no solo any time soon imo, just reduced to cameos or second fiddle to BA/Shazam. Eh, not that exciting to me if I'm being honest. Rock will finally get his dream to punch Supes in the face I suppose.

Yeah, I think it's a safe bet the Cavill version of Supes will appear again in some form, assuming they can work out a deal for cameos this time.

Multiverse means they could bring him back. Bring Routh back. All of these cameos are possible now.

Will Cavill play a Superman in a new series of Solo Superman films? I personally wouldn't bet on it, or want it.
The inevitable success of Reeves' The Batman may encourage WB to consider a standalone trilogy approach to Superman and his world.

I'm amused your takeway from that post was Amy Adam's age. Haha. The power of bolded text.

Yeah, I think it's a safe bet the Cavill version of Supes will appear again in some form, assuming they can work out a deal for cameos this time.

Multiverse means they could bring him back. Bring Routh back. All of these cameos are possible now.

Will Cavill play a Superman in a new series of Solo Superman films? I personally wouldn't bet on it, or want it.
The inevitable success of Reeves' The Batman may encourage WB to consider a standalone trilogy approach to Superman and his world.

that's what you wanted people to takeaway from it since you bolded it. stop being a butthole.

anyways, i highly doubt they will go with cavill for series of solo superman films.
they'll do what they do with the batman.
most likely have a new actor in a separate world.

Yo Bald Narc I have it on good authority that Cavill is getting soloS not just a solo and Black Adam will get to beat the **** out of your boy batfleck and make him his b***h and then he'll shave his head turning him into baldfleck and then brain wash him into thinking he's lex luthor, who in turn will have a rematch with Superman only to get beaten like a b***h once again (like he did in JL). That's the plot for the next Superman solo "the bald and the beautiful". I was also informed that the film will be directed by one of the biggest hacks in hollywood, Marty Scorcese, which should make you happy since I know you're a fan, so chear up.

The most logical direction to take is have Flashpoint open up the multi-verse and bring Cavill back for the next Superman movie from a different earth. No need to reference the Snyderverse because it’s a different earth. Recasts? Sure go ahead. Oh Cavill and Adams wanna return? Sure no problem. Different suit, tone, crew. Brainiac is the villain. It doesn’t matter. Just make the movie.

The most logical direction to take is have Flashpoint open up the multi-verse and bring Cavill back for the next Superman movie from a different earth. No need to reference the Snyderverse because it’s a different earth. Recasts? Sure go ahead. Oh Cavill and Adams wanna return? Sure no problem. Different suit, tone, crew. Brainiac is the villain. It doesn’t matter. Just make the movie.

If anything, they could always go down the "Rebirth" route where the DCEU Superman is actually a product of Barry's time travels and that the original versions of Superman and Lois (also portrayed by Henry and Amy) had been living in another pocket universe while raising their child.

That’s just complicating something that could be so simple. Different earth, different Superman. That’s it. No need to explain further. Concentrate on making a good superman movie without the geeky science of it all. Same with Batfleck if he gets a HBO series. Maybe it’s in the Snyderverse, maybe it isn’t. Just make 8 episodes that tell a story of a middle aged Batman in Gotham City.

Any of this isn't hard or complicated at all. They just need to put all of their resources and TLC into Flashpoint to explain it and then create it. If they hit that ground running (pun intended) then Flashpoint and this Multiverse can be something special.

Yo Bald Narc I have it on good authority that Cavill is getting soloS not just a solo and Black Adam will get to beat the **** out of your boy batfleck and make him his b***h and then he'll shave his head turning him into baldfleck and then brain wash him into thinking he's lex luthor, who in turn will have a rematch with Superman only to get beaten like a b***h once again (like he did in JL). That's the plot for the next Superman solo "the bald and the beautiful". I was also informed that the film will be directed by one of the biggest hacks in hollywood, Marty Scorcese, which should make you happy since I know you're a fan, so chear up.

giphy.gif

Breh, this was legit embarrassing to read. Jesus. I honestly hope you don't get triggered this easily in real life. Now go get your shinebox and paint some of your awful Superman manips. lawd.

:o

Last edited:
Elderly Amy Adams jokes aside,

I'm good with the current cast continuing in a Superman film or series of films, whether it comes out in 2024 or later.

Keep Adams, Cavill, Lane and Fishbourne.

Bring in Bryan Cranston or someone of his calibur to play Lex Luthor Sr, because no one except the Snyder Die-hards want Eisenberg back. It didn't work with mainstream audiences at all.

The Superman/Lex dichotomy really needs to be played up. It's one of the most fascinating elements of the Superman mythos. Perhaps the core, central element of the modern Superman mythos.

HvqYdIR4b8vw7XYNowA8R55gSF1OH8nlcN4nRv8HQPI.jpg

I'd hate for 'Smallville' to forever end up as the best live action version of it.

Elderly Amy Adams jokes aside,

I'm good with the current cast continuing in a Superman film or series of films, whether it comes out in 2024 or later.

Keep Adams, Cavill, Lane and Fishbourne.

Bring in Bryan Cranston or someone of his calibur to play Lex Luthor Sr, because no one except the Snyder Die-hards want Eisenberg back. It didn't work with mainstream audiences at all.

The Superman/Lex dichotomy really needs to be played up. It's one of the most fascinating elements of the Superman mythos. Perhaps the core, central element of the modern Superman mythos.

HvqYdIR4b8vw7XYNowA8R55gSF1OH8nlcN4nRv8HQPI.jpg

I'd hate for 'Smallville' to forever end up as the best live action version of it.
Lois and Clark did it much better IMO than Smallville.

Eh, I feel like Jesse is a capable actor and that he just needs to reel in the performance a bit. Though after watching The Vow on HBO his characterization feels like less of a stretch to me. Still, with a little more calmness to his approach I think he could do something cool with the character that even non-fans would like.

I know most won’t agree though and I accept that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"