Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Enola Holmes was a lot of fun I thought. The mystery wasn't all that but the cast, score, and production values were all fantastic with Millie Bobbie Brown at the center carrying the whole thing on her shoulders with able support all around. I think it's smart for Cavill to take supporting roles he can more easily fit in to his schedule and allow him to play a different type of character than the audience is used to from him. His Sherlock was different from other versions -- less eccentric, less manic, still self-absorbed and reserved but with more warmth and amiability. It was funny though that he looked ready to burst out of Sherlock's Victorian garb, and I don't think he should get any bigger frankly or it will restrict the kind of roles he'll be suited for. His MOS physique was perfect IMO and he should stick to that. I've seen talks this might be a franchise starter for Netflix since there are 6 books in the series. And Netflix must really like Cavill to allow him to go on JL reshoots in the middle of Witcher season 2 production.

I remember when everyone and their uncle was downright convinced that Zod was the culprit behind this.

But... :nono:

tenor.gif

tumblr_nj382hyJSj1ry8rcwo4_r1_500.gifv

Man, I remember seeing several posters just endlessly debating on whether they could see the red trunks underneath the shadows and how some would boycott if he didn't have them in this film.

0*x_ZdBlMFCz83HCnW.gif

lol i remember that. some fans really love their red trunks.

lakeith stanfield has mentioned he would like to play the joker some day.
i also think he'd make a good riddler.

and i think this is very accurate that in 2030 danny garcia will still tease bout henry coming back as superman.
poor henry. (-_-)

2030? Dude in the last 4 years alone 'lex luthor gone guitared' aka Donald Trump became president and then a pandemic brought the world to it's knees! I can't even imagine what will happen in 10 years, although I hope at that point Henry would've had MVP appearances in BA and Shazam and then his 2 solo outings would be such successes that WB decides to use his last contractual appearance for a 3rd solo and sign him for 3 more movies inorder to have him appear in JL.
Just remember if Trump and Covid can happen in the space of 4 yrs, Henry can have 3 solos in 10!

Can’t wait

“When a humble bard
Graced a ride along
With Geralt of Rivia
Along came this song”

Can’t wait

“When a humble bard
Graced a ride along
With Geralt of Rivia
Along came this song”

.......... and it's almost time to roll out Dan Vasc again. Honestly, they should just pay him a fee and make this the official rendition of the show's most iconic song.

Well MOS2 in 2023 is out of the window now.

More like Shazam 2023 with Billy and Freddy taller than the actual Shazam :funny:

Well MOS2 in 2023 is out of the window now.

More like Shazam 2023 with Billy and Freddy taller than the actual Shazam :funny:

Covid 2021 is going to have to settle down. This country, as well as Hollywood and all entertainment businesses, are going to have to structure a plan to save cinema or atleast adjust to the times to make things safe.

2023 was always going to be the earliest for the next Superman outing. 2024 was the prime year. They can still hit it if Covid settles down. If not, give Henry his own HBO Max series. His arrow is excelling rapidly in that area. He's doing well for himself. The new Witcher Season 2 images are FIRE.

Grace's "tea" about Henry’s Superman situation after the Leto news:

-WB/Cavill agreed on cameos/supporting role (Shazam2!; Black Adam).

-Henry Cavill HAS MET with JJ Abrams about the next Superman film.

-WB/Abrams is going to wait and see how the Zack's JL does and if Abrams goes with MoS2.

Grace's "tea" about Henry’s Superman situation after the Leto news:

-WB/Cavill agreed on cameos/supporting role (Shazam2!; Black Adam).

-Henry Cavill HAS MET with JJ Abrams about the next Superman film.

-WB/Abrams is going to wait and see how the Zack's JL does and if Abrams goes with MoS2.

My only issue is it’s coming from Grace, I think she got lucky with some correct scoops recently but there’s a lot of BS that’s even revealed about her lately too.

Definitely, though, I think out of them all, THICC Grace has had the most legit Snyder sources. The Cultural Nerd as well.

THICC Grace's new stuff about Cavill meeting with Abrams lines up to what Campea heard about Henry/Abrams months ago. It also lines up with The Cultural Nerd's Exclusive weeks ago about Henry pitching a Superman story (which was said the studio loved) so whispers are lining up from 3 different scoopers.

Last edited:
Just a few weeks ago Grace was assuring people that Ray had "already won" his fight and effectively ended Geoff Johns' career. Then a week ago ago he gets announced as exec producer on the HBO Max Green Lantern show. Ditto for The Cultured Nerd after the recent "Ryan Reynolds is totally playing Hawkman in Black Adam, guise!" stuff.

I'm not saying the Cavill rumor is not true, but I'm gonna need a more legit source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"