Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

So even if we were going to see Superman back in his classic red and blue in the sequel...we're not getting a sequel. I don't want to see a continuation in a comic. I want to see it on screen. Looks like Snyder isn't too keen on making Justice League 2, but either way, Walter Hamada won't let it happen. It's a shame when a-holes like him are in power. Why does he think Justice League and the DCEU has been unsuccessful over the years? It isn't audiences fault. This is on all Warner Bros completely. They won't acknowledge that most of us will not accept Josstice League as canon.

How does this make Hamada an *******? He's not a part of the regime that ****ed over Snyder. He was the president of DC Films when the SC got greenlit. He doesn't owe Snyder JL sequels.

And how are we still complaining about what's canon or not? How is the SC dropping not a clear indication of that becoming canon? These complaints are weird. You want a press conference or something of them saying the TC isn't canon, but putting $70M into a flop isn't yelling that? Lol the new regime took over and gave fans what they begged for and you're saying they aren't acknowledging fans? It's insane to think that they aren't going out of their way here to let you know that the TC isn't what was intended. They're literally spending MILLIONS on it for fans like you. The SC is clearly canon, but it hardly even matters because upcoming films aren't relying on it anyway.

And to think that just because some people are excited for this expensive ass film means Hamada should be calling Snyder up to order a sequel is crazy talk. This film isn't even out yet.

Their future is brighter with The Batman alone anyway.

And ppl think JL 2 is gonna happen when huge roles have to be given to Ray Fisher, Amber Heard and Ezra Miller :funny: talk about controversial figures.

Heard's controversial right now and yeah, there's zero chance WB is touching Ray again, especially after tonight, but did anything ever actually come from the Miller video? It was talked about for like 20 seconds and then disappeared.

How does this make Hamada an *******? He's not a part of the regime that ****ed over Snyder. He was the president of DC Films when the SC got greenlit. He doesn't owe Snyder JL sequels.

And how are we still complaining about what's canon or not? How is the SC dropping not a clear indication of that becoming canon? These complaints are weird. You want a press conference or something of them saying the TC isn't canon, but putting $70M into a flop isn't yelling that? Lol the new regime took over and gave fans what they begged for and you're saying they aren't acknowledging fans? It's insane to think that they aren't going out of their way here to let you know that the TC isn't what was intended. They're literally spending MILLIONS on it for fans like you. The SC is clearly canon, but it hardly even matters because upcoming films aren't relying on it anyway.

And to think that just because some people are excited for this expensive ass film means Hamada should be calling Snyder up to order a sequel is crazy talk. This film isn't even out yet.

Their future is brighter with The Batman alone anyway.
Hamada said the Snyder cut has no part in the DCEU.

Hamada said the Snyder cut has no part in the DCEU.

He didn't. Nothing in that Hamada article had a quote from Hamada about Snyder.

"At least for now, Mr. Snyder is not part of the new DC Films blueprint, with studio executives describing his HBO Max project as a storytelling cul-de-sac — a street that leads nowhere."

That's the writer's word from the article, citing other executives.

Managing Movie Superheroes Is About to Get a Lot More Complicated

Heard's controversial right now and yeah, there's zero chance WB is touching Ray again, especially after tonight, but did anything ever actually come from the Miller video? It was talked about for like 20 seconds and then disappeared.

Yeah the Ezra thing seems to have passed. Unless something else emerges with it, I don’t see it detailing Flash or Ezra.

Reactions: MbJ
If they plan to just make Batman movies then I'm done with DC movies.

What? is this sarcasm? Lol

We know that's not the case. They have an entire Black Adam/Shazam/JSA side of things they really wanna explore, plus everything else announced/slated.

Reactions: MbJ
So glad Zack joined in our hashtag

View attachment 41522

That was unreal brother! You were a champion in organizing it again! I'm on about 0.2% data from tweeting at work, lol! When Ray Porter and then Zack posted, that was absolutely amazing. I about choked. Well done brother and can't wait to go again!

70k! 30k more than last run. #HenryCavillSuperman

Hoping for Snyder to finish off that arc is pretty wild and I don’t think it should happen, but rallying for Cavill is cool.

That was unreal brother! You were a champion in organizing it again! I'm on about 0.2% data from tweeting at work, lol! When Ray Porter and then Zack posted, that was absolutely amazing. I about choked. Well done brother and can't wait to go again!

70k! 30k more than last run. #HenryCavillSuperman

Thanks brother

So glad Zack joined in our hashtag

View attachment 41522

Even though I am almost certain that Cav is Kal for the foreseeable future I am sure he appreciates the support non the less.
Looking at that black and white pic, good lord, whether Henry wears Reeve's suit or Wilkinson's perfect MOS suit or even that god awful SR suit (poor Brandon) the guy is Superman. I mean I just realized that we started talking about Cavill as Superman all the way back in 2002 and then 3 years later he almost became superman for McG and then 6 yrs after that he was cast as Superman and to this day (and if luck would have it for the next 7-10 yrs) he remains Superman! Somethings are just meant to be!

Even though I am almost certain that Cav is Kal for the foreseeable future I am sure he appreciates the support non the less.
Looking at that black and white pic, good lord, whether Henry wears Reeve's suit or Wilkinson's perfect MOS suit or even that god awful SR suit (poor Brandon) the guy is Superman. I mean I just realized that we started talking about Cavill as Superman all the way back in 2002 and then 3 years later he almost became superman for McG and then 6 yrs after that he was cast as Superman and to this day (and if luck would have it for the next 7-10 yrs) he remains Superman! Somethings are just meant to be!

I really hope you’re right mate and he has signed. One of the reasons I started the first campaign back in September was the “scoopers” reports all conflicting one another’s on what type of deal he’d supposedly signed. It’s why I no longer trust any scoopers. I literally just want clarity, they could say “Henry’s signed a new deal, he’ll be back” and that would be fine by me.

Henry was born to play Superman and I meant what I said.

Damn right

Great job @SupermanFan. Let's hope we find out one way or another this year.

Thanks mate, I think we will with regards to solo Superman on whether it’s gonna be an adventure with Cavill or a reboot. This might sound weird but I’m ok with either but I just wanna know. I actually think Cavill will be back regardless as I think he will likely appear in the Flash, Black Adam & or Shazam 2.

I really hope you’re right mate and he has signed. One of the reasons I started the first campaign back in September was the “scoopers” reports all conflicting one another’s on what type of deal he’d supposedly signed. It’s why I no longer trust any scoopers. I literally just want clarity, they could say “Henry’s signed a new deal, he’ll be back” and that would be fine by me.

As I said before S'Fan the info I got was 3rd hand and you guys got it from me as 4th hand so keep your salt shakers handy. Still I trust the guy because the last time I saw him was at clinic all the way back in 2015 and he told me all those horrific things about BvS (Superman even more mopey, Superman dies, Superman pushed aside for Batman, movie itself trying to do too much) and it all turned out to be true.

My advice to all of you is to not believe anyone, especially someone like me who is in no shape or form a "scooper", just some1 who happened to speak to some1 who might be in the know. I also advice all of you to continue showing your passion for the things you love (without going overboard like some fanboys tend to do) because contrary to what Snyder thinks of Superman, the character is supposed to stand for something positive and we, his fans, should do the same.

Lastly regarding clarity, I think you, well WE I should say, will get it but it will in a packaged form where a new Superman movie is announced as green lit with a director attached and Cavill (hopefully) as Hope-man.

As I said before S'Fan the info I got was 3rd hand and you guys got it from me as 4th hand so keep your salt shakers handy. Still I trust the guy because the last time I saw him was at clinic all the way back in 2015 and he told me all those horrific things about BvS (Superman even more mopey, Superman dies, Superman pushed aside for Batman, movie itself trying to do too much) and it all turned out to be true.

My advice to all of you is to not believe anyone, especially someone like me who is in no shape or form a "scooper", just some1 who happened to speak to some1 who might be in the know. I also advice all of you to continue showing your passion for the things you love (without going overboard like some fanboys tend to do) because contrary to what Snyder thinks of Superman, the character is supposed to stand for something positive and we, his fans, should do the same.

Lastly regarding clarity, I think you, well WE I should say, will get it but it will in a packaged form where a new Superman movie is announced as green lit with a director attached and Cavill (hopefully) as Hope-man.

That’s why I started the hashtag campaign, I can’t be bothered with scoopers all having conflicting reports anymore. A lot of them “scoop” just to boost their own egos & will tear at each other’s “scoops” cause they don’t like the thought of another “scooper” getting one over on them. I do take everything with a pinch of salt. The campaign is to get them to officially via the trades reveal what the hell is happening with Superman.

What I’ve loved about both events so far is everyone’s whose campaigning has so far been doing so respectfully. I always drill in that we have to act like Superman if we want more if him.

Lois-Lane-Clark-Kent.jpg

Just finished Man Of Steel about an hour ago. It’s so strange to me how the movie often feels like a war between Goyer/Nolan’s sensibilities (this kind of stand-alone vibe like Patty’s Wonder Woman)...versus Snyder’s style of action. It’s a weird contrast and I’m not sure it works tbh. I’ll always like the movie but it feels like Snyder is handcuffed to Nolan or the studio’s hand picked crew.

It took me a while to come around to Jesse’s Lex Luthor but I think his routine works better in that Larry Fong comic booky flavour as opposed to Michael Shannon hamming it up on the streets of Chicago with that handheld style, right in front of Sears lol. It’s a strange mixture that’s for sure.

MOS feels like Snyder being influenced by Nolan’s Batman Begins but not exactly hitting that mark (IMO). And BvS for better or worse feels like Snyder’s doing his Watchmen thing. Which is where he’s comfortable.

I also think Cavill is good casting but because of his skills or lack of skills as an actor, he needs to be used in smaller doses. The BvS/JL concepts are more fitting for an actor like Henry. Same with Jason Momoa or Gal Gadot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"