Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Would be so funny if The Rock ended up fighting black Superman, in a Garcia movie

Would be so funny if The Rock ended up fighting black Superman, in a Garcia movie

Technically, he already has. :o

giphy.gif

source.gif

It’s interesting that Terrio wasn’t the guy who made BvS dark and actually lightened it up plus he wasn’t keen on the JL film having to do so much like set up so many characters without solos and also deal with the resurrection of Superman.

Didn't Terrio say in his interview that dark and serious was the only way he knew to tell the story?

He made it a bit more hopeful in terms of Batman's redemption starting, but he also made it dark.

And while in theory WB could create a specific studio subdivision to handle just the DC stuff, ala Marvel Studios. . . in practice there is no way it could happen. It would require wrestling away too much IP and too many resources from all the existing execs and studios within their panoply. Every character, middle manager, or room full of cameras already "belongs" to someone within the corporate hierarchy, and they won't give them up without a fight.

We've seen that this isn't the problem. There have been good movies under the DCEU banner. It's an individual film issue, in particular, WB mandating certain things for Snyder's latter films.

DC Films ain’t their own studio. They are a division of WB Pictures. They have no autonomy. They are not to WB what Marvel Studios is to Disney. Nobody could be a Feige there, no matter how often that role gets replaced.
I honestly think that's the biggest problem. No single vision.

I think Dwyane McDuffie's Icon or John Stewart - GL would be good roles for Michael B. Jordan, if he's not interested in playing Calvin Ellis Superman.

I recently read a lot of the old Milestone comics, and yeah, he would make a great Icon for sure.

Take a chill pill Narcissus, you boy Cavill is still Superman.

I have to admit Idris Alba would've made a kick*** Calvin Ellis Superman, too bad he's gonna play the guy who almost killed Superman.

Henry has the Superman hair going right now. Even dyed black. I wonder if it’s for a flash cameo or if it’s for a completely different role.

Superman and Wonder Woman movie when ? WB is just wasting potential, Henry and Gal together in a team up movie will surely get enough viewers.

14613013189_be507a4495.jpg

Well Henry Cavill unfollowed DC Comics & WB on instagram... usually not a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"