Henry Cavill IS Superman: - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could mean that it's legit. Could mean it's a smokescreen. Could mean anything.

Well, just to be sure (while keeping it vague): is it the Faora "intel" we're talking about, or something else?

What the "Indonesian" fella was spilling, I guess. Not sure if that included the Faora-bit.

I've been wondering does anyone think he won't be called Superman til the end of the film? I just wonder aswell if he's gonna have to earn his name as Nolan seems to like to put things. Of course he won't be called Superman straight away I know but I just wonder if he won't be called it until the very end.

I hope no one will utter "Superman" until the end, and it might be Lois Lane who (again) comes up with it. Then I hope she'll refer to him as "the superman".

And Superman should NEVER call himself that. Neither should Zod and co unless they're mocking him.

Clark better have the glasses by the end of the film.

He better not come up with the name Superman. The irony. :whatever:

Maybe some random guy being interviewed by the news should say it unintentionally. :o

"Yeah, I saw him saving the city. It was really super, man!"

Why aren't we allowed to discuss any leaked info?

Some of us don't want to know it. I wish people would stop spoiling the movie in regular threads.

Good point. Hopefully one of the mods will open the spoiler thread so spoilery info can be posted there.

I've been wondering does anyone think he won't be called Superman til the end of the film? I just wonder aswell if he's gonna have to earn his name as Nolan seems to like to put things. Of course he won't be called Superman straight away I know but I just wonder if he won't be called it until the very end.

I'm more interested in all the different things he may be called. I've always liked the idea that Luthor would call him "alien" repeatedly, Lois calling him "Smallville" works pretty well to establish the city-girl versus country-boy tension they have, Jimmy sometimes calls him "C.K." as some kind of acknowledgement that Clark Kent sounds old fashioned, and only those really in the know ever call him "Kal-El," though "Kryptonian" works just as well for Brainiac and Darkseid.

Anyone else finding it odd that on the Smallville Season 11 print covers Superman is looking more like Cavill then Welling?
Qhw9Y.jpg

smallville_8_cov_02.jpg

Last edited:
Dont know about Cavill, but it certainly dont look like Superman. Looks more like Humphrey Bogart.
Ever since the DC-reboot they've been really crappy at drawing his face. Only Lee gets it right.

EDIT: Hey, you changed the picture. :mad:

Anyone else finding it odd that on the Smallville Season 11 print covers Superman is looking more like Cavill then Welling?
Qhw9Y.jpg

smallville_8_cov_02.jpg

Yeah I've very much noticed and hey Cavill's gonna own as Superman but Smallville is supposed to be a continuation of the series so he should look like Welling don't really get what they're playing at. Unless there's been some complaints from Welling or his reps.

Dont know about Cavill, but it certainly dont look like Superman. Looks more like Humphrey Bogart.
Ever since the DC-reboot they've been really crappy at drawing his face. Only Lee gets it right.

EDIT: Hey, you changed the picture. :mad:

Sorry, those are the pics I meant to post.

Qhw9Y.jpg

smallville_8_cov_02.jpg

I was just saying in another thread... I wonder when Green Arrow will start looking like Amell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"