Henry Cavill IS Superman: - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean where he go? He died...

I guess he did. It just felt really underwhelming when he went, after the build-up. When the "real" villain was revealed he sort of just disappeared. Yada-yada...

I'm super excited about all of the visual possibilities. It's without a doubt Snyder's strength, and the reason I love pretty much ALL of his previous films. :)

Yeah even Snyder's biggest critic can not deny that his visuals are sensational.

I'm gonna be crying the minute the movie starts. I'm not joking, i'm an emotional mess at the moment anyway, I cry at commercials :funny: I'm scared of going to see this with anyone I know, cause they are going to forever think i'm insane!

I'm gonna be in awe watching the entire film I doubt I'll take it all in the first time I watch it.

I guess he did. It just felt really underwhelming when he went, after the build-up. When the "real" villain was revealed he sort of just disappeared. Yada-yada...

Again, he didn't dissapear. He was blown up by the batpod... :p

But yeah, I guess a little underwhelming, but hey Batman couldn't kill him!

We may have a similar problem with Zod and Faora... I mean, Superman can't kill them, so either the military is gonna have to do it, or they'll accidentally blow themselves up or something equally conviniet :funny:

Yeah even Snyder's biggest critic can not deny that his visuals are sensational.

I'm gonna be in awe watching the entire film I doubt I'll take it all in the first time I watch it.

Well if I don't get to see it at some special premier or a midnight showing, i'll prob just walk straight back in for another veiwing :p

"I'm gonna be crying the minute the movie starts. I'm not joking, i'm an emotional mess at the moment anyway, I cry at commercials I'm scared of going to see this with anyone I know, cause they are going to forever think i'm insane!"

"I'm gonna be in awe watching the entire film I doubt I'll take it all in the first time I watch it."

I'm with you "guys". I'm almost not even enjoying it once the movie starts. It's like christmas when you were 10. Your insides are all over the place and you cant focus.

Bollocks, I'll just have to download it first...

:funny: Yeah the christmas analogy is apt.

Let's just hope it's not one of those presents you unwrap and have to go 'Ooooh... wow, that's... yeah that's cool I guess' secretly thinking that's not even remotely what I wanted... i'm never gonna play with that.

Again, he didn't dissapear. He was blown up by the batpod... :p

But yeah, I guess a little underwhelming, but hey Batman couldn't kill him!

We may have a similar problem with Zod and Faora... I mean, Superman can't kill them, so either the military is gonna have to do it, or they'll accidentally blow themselves up or something equally conviniet :funny:

I know he got owned by Catwoman. Even worse.

I think Zod and co. might just get imprisoned again. Or actually Phantom Zone'd. If they die it will most likely not be at the hands of Superman. I hope Zod gets it somehow, killed or just seriously pacified. And Faora escapes to return in sequels.

:funny: Yeah the christmas analogy is apt.

Let's just hope it's not one of those presents you unwrap and have to go 'Ooooh... wow, that's... yeah that's cool I guess' secretly thinking that's not even remotely what I wanted... i'm never gonna play with that.

Yeah, I'm a bit weird with that actually. I was almost relieved to be disappointed by Prometheus, another movie I had abnormal expectations for. Frickin strange.

Well if what we've heard is true and their prison is a ship that they somehow over power the guards and get control of... I don't really see how they're just gonna be put back in it and sent away.

I don't mind how they die though, i'm fine with the 'accident' thing. It worked great in Spiderman with Green Goblin.

Yeah, I'm a bit weird with that actually. I was almost relieved to be disappointed by Prometheus, another movie I had abnormal expectations for. Frickin strange.

Yeah that is weird :funny:

Why would loving it have been a bad thing?

Yeah that is weird :funny:

Why would loving it have been a bad thing?

I think I just need to be reminded that they're just movies made by mortals. I get a little carried away sometimes. My senses are always turned on. There it is.

Pfft I remind myself of that looong after the film.

I mean, I walked out of SR feeling on top of the world. I lived in blissful ignorance of it's flaws for a while. Granted, I was a lot younger, but still :funny:

I'm mostly just hoping the buzz I get from MOS is actually warranted. It'd be so great to love this movie, and KEEP loving it forever.

Well if what we've heard is true and their prison is a ship that they somehow over power the guards and get control of... I don't really see how they're just gonna be put back in it and sent away.

I meant something more definitive, like if they actually discovered the PZ, maybe by way of Jor-EL or Dr. Hamilton.

I meant something more definitive, like if they actually discovered the PZ, maybe by way of Jor-EL or Dr. Hamilton.

I just don't see the PZ existing in the same world as the BZ. I mean, the BZ is the realistic replacement for the PZ. It is the prison Zod and Faora and sent to, and the reason they aren't on Krypton when it explodes.

If there was a PZ, why would they not have been put there in the first place?

If there was a PZ, why would they not have been put there in the first place?

Like I suggested, maybe it hasnt been discovered at that time, or maybe Jor-El reveals its existence in the FOS.

I just imagine Supes ultimately triumphing strategically and scientifically over powers and something akin to the PZ might present itself. Something not fabricated though, but rather a controlled force of nature. A black hole.

As long as Zod and co dont just blow up in their own ship. That'd be so damn meh.

Last edited:
Like I suggested, maybe it hasnt been discovered at that time, or maybe Jor-El reveals its existence in the FOS.

I just imagine Supes ultimately triumphing strategically and scientifically over powers and something akin to the PZ might present itself. Something not fabricated though, but rather a controlled force of nature. A black hole.

I suppose anything is possible. I mean, I can't think of a way to do it myself, i'm just trusting they have :)

Paparazzi pester Cavill at the airport about Man of Steel, James Bond and more

He handled himself very well I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he was very polite and patient with the guys, but jeez, that must be annoying as hell getting pestered like that walking through the airport. Some of the questions were ok but there was one doofus who was asking him about Superman underwear and stuff.

Cavil is definitely someone with a lot of patience indeed; I have yet to see or hear about the guy reacting badly to people coming up to him and bothering him at times when he's just going about with his daily activities.

Case in point, I remember on how there was a time in LA or somewhere in California where a bunch of fans, maybe dozens, came up to him on the middle of the sidewalk at night (this was recorded and shown on youtube) and everyone kept pestering him for photos and for autographs, with some really trying to get one or something as fast as possible, thinking that Cavil would leave after a short while from being either busy or irritated, but you could see that the guy wasn't showing any signs of being annoyed or discomforted there and he even went out of his way to say politely that they don't need to worry about rushing since he promised to get to every one of them when he could.

Caamon Hero.....you act like you don't know our new Superman....:) I feel like the character comes off the page and tells WB to cast these roles lol

Last edited:
Cavill can't really afford to be a dick right now. At least until the movie is out and has made some bank. :o

And I noticed in Supes #13 the artist is starting to draw the character like Cavill.

terry78 said:
Cavill can't really afford to be a dick right now. At least until the movie is out and has made some bank.:o
After MOS is a certified hit he can do stuff like this.

28thpa0.gif

tumblr_lzo5t1MA8N1qko4x4o1_500.gif

This.

I'm going to walk out and be like...

'damn, i just waited years for that and i can't even remember if he wore pants or not'

Jokes aside, i am not blinking, peeing or doing anything to distract me from the picture..

Case in point, I remember on how there was a time in LA or somewhere in California where a bunch of fans, maybe dozens, came up to him on the middle of the sidewalk at night (this was recorded and shown on youtube) and everyone kept pestering him for photos and for autographs, with some really trying to get one or something as fast as possible, thinking that Cavil would leave after a short while from being either busy or irritated, but you could see that the guy wasn't showing any signs of being annoyed or discomforted there and he even went out of his way to say politely that they don't need to worry about rushing since he promised to get to every one of them when he could.

That was at the Chateau Marmont, right? The girls' hysterical screaming was actually quite funny, but Cavill was quite the gentleman. He may not be that way once MOS comes out, but now he's one classy guy. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"