• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this version of Supes is formidable even without his powers. That's one of the things I didn't like about SR and even the Donner films. Bereft of his abilities, Superman became a wimp almost instantaneously. HC, on the other hand, looks like a beast in MOS, so he should be a badass with or without the influence of a yellow sun's rays.
Superman should look formidable. In all version. Routh was having the innocent look a little too much. Reeve still looked the best. Cavill yet to see.

I hope this version of Supes is formidable even without his powers. That's one of the things I didn't like about SR and even the Donner films. Bereft of his abilities, Superman became a wimp almost instantaneously. HC, on the other hand, looks like a beast in MOS, so he should be a badass with or without the influence of a yellow sun's rays.

Yeah I never liked that either.

I hated that (and I mean Hated) in Superman II. :cmad:

Ooooooh!

934067_10151400986271984_789901164_n.jpg

:hrt:

Seriously seriously hawt! :p Especially love that second to last one... *drools*

Cool, I'm going to pick that up aswell as Empire tomorrow. Going to be a good morning reading those.

I'm not digging his hair though. Still crush-worthy.

Love the man's attitude. His quotes on being called unlucky
tumblr_lt2svgaLMc1qafrh6.gif

This personality of his is going to keep him from becoming stuck up as he breaks further and further into Hollywood. Henry has that grateful, down to earth personality.

“He’s perfect, he’s flawless. He’s everything you could possibly want. I saw the movie the other day for the first time, and I just love the original as much as anybody but I can’t think of another actor in the business today that could come close to what he did. He was just sensational.” - Michael Shannon on Henry Cavill's Superman

http://www.flicksandbits.com/2013/0...erformance-as-superman-in-man-of-steel/45491/

who said he was replacable again? :D

Ok, how many women are in here?!

Ok, how many women are in here?!

For shame Ladies, he's not a piece of meat. :( :oldrazz:
lol
the guys had even bigger reactions than us! :hehe:

Even Michael Shannon is fangirling:

“He’s perfect, he’s flawless. "

And Amy Adams

"he's fantastic, he's just so yum. He's the nicest guy, aside from the face," "Whenever I had to look into his eyes I would just start giggling," Adams admitted. "I was like 'Oh I gotta stop this.'"

I'm no lady, but Jesus, dat Henry... :o:up:

Cavill really could have made a great Bond too.

tumblr_mls2ezkW681qkx4nbo1_250.jpg
What Henry Has Learned to Love About himself?
Henry Cavill
“The fact that I’m a serious geek. I mean I seriously want to own a unicorn when I’m older…..or a Pegasus….yeah Pegasus sounds better.”
Source:People Magazine
What? :hehe:

I bet Cavill is a brony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"