Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ohhh, gotcha. ;) He would make a good casting choice then. :p

He would've, but unfortunately he's now too old for the title role. This dude is my Mathion :woot:

imagepzu.jpg

But Cavill will be good for one of the supporting antagonist roles (i.e. one of the werewolves :hehe:) I'd like to see what he could do with that.

It seems Cavill Supe has reached breaking point and wants SuperHans' score to leak as well.

I bet Zod, Faora, or some other Kryptonian just killed some innocent bystander(s) in cold blood either to try and get Supes to back down.

I bet Zod, Faora, or some other Kryptonian just killed some innocent bystander(s) in cold blood either to try and get Supes to back down.

You're right. It might actually involve multiple casualties.

Poor Superman, screaming all the time. He's gonna need a lot of love from Lois after this adventure.

My thoughts on Supes is that he cares deeper than many other heroes when an innocent or anyone else is killed.

Last edited:
Poor Superman, screaming all the time. He's gonna need a lot of love from Lois after this adventure.

Going off of the kiss shot from the CC trailer, it definitely seems like he'll start his much needed treatment after defeating Zod and company.lol

On another note, I never thought that I'd ever see a visual like this involving Superman in live action format.

tumblr_mn6j2oygn81rp0vkjo3_400.gif

That's definitely a pretty tense moment if I've ever seen one. Needless to say, the character is going to go through some pretty heavy stuff in this film.

Also, I'm really glad on how this shot of Cavil turned out.

tumblr_mn6j2oygn81rp0vkjo1_400.gif

Honestly, I'm starting to get a little unnerved by the visceral nature of the killing and the violence being suggested in this trailer. Combining the pile of freshly roasted (given the floating embers) skulls also seen and the apparent execution of civilians, I'm starting to worry just a little bit that this film will be even darker and more menacing than Nolan's Batman films at times. At least with the Joker's and Bane's murders the camera pulled away and we never really saw bodies or blood.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm starting to get a little unnerved by the visceral nature of the killing and the violence being suggested in this trailer. Combined with the pile of freshly roasted (given the flating embers) skulls also seen, I'm starting to worry just a little bit that this film will be even darker and more menacing than Nolan's Batman films. At least with the Joker's and Bane's murders the camera pulled away and we never really saw bodies or blood.

I can understand that and the irony of all of this is that MOS is reported on being a more "hopeful" film than the Dark Knight trilogy.

I think the real trick is how they execute presenting Superman's characterization and actions in this film in order to emphasize the symbol of hope that he represents so that even with all of the gloom and doom going on, his character is still able to find a way to present the proverbial "hope for tomorrow" feeling.

Honestly, I'm starting to get a little unnerved by the visceral nature of the killing and the violence being suggested in this trailer. Combining with the pile of freshly roasted (given the flating embers) skulls also seen and the apparent execution of civilians, I'm starting to worry just a little bit that this film will be even darker and more menacing than Nolan's Batman films at times. At least with the Joker's and Bane's murders the camera pulled away and we never really saw bodies or blood.

Hope isn't necessary without reason for despair.

I can understand that and the irony of all of this is that MOS is reported on being a more "hopeful" film than the Dark Knight trilogy.

I think the real trick is how they execute presenting Superman's characterization and actions in this film in order to emphasize the symbol of hope that he represents so that even with all of the gloom and doom going on, his character is still able to find a way to present the proverbial "hope for tomorrow" feeling.
I've heard that and it gives me hope, but it might actually be good going into this film with some misgivings. Less like to feel let down or disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"