Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - - Part 15

Accompanied by more blank stares.

They were only photographed together at red carpet events even though they reportedly lived together. There was nothing gossipy to talk about.

The fact that Henry and Kayley are candid paparazzi fodder for tabloids now means Henry has finally "made it." Or that their agents are pushing them towards being that. :oldrazz:

Even if their agents are pushing it, it doesn't mean anyone is going to care enough unless the person is high profile enough. Did anyone ever care enough to take pictures of Henry and Gina at the grocery store?

He's been the number one most searched name on IMDB for the past two weeks in a row, and everyone is tweeting about him. A huge number of people are suddenly interested in him. The paparazzi have started hounding him and following him around because they know people will click on the links.

I would be curious to know how much a candid photo of him is worth today, vs. a month ago.

Wondering how they met...

Ha ha I wish I could remember who said that cause I remember when I finally saw MOS I thought what the hell were they on about?!

To be fair, Cavill didn't say that much either. But his performance was so subtle that his expressions sold the performance.

To be fair, Cavill didn't say that much either. But his performance was so subtle that his expressions sold the performance.

I think he said plenty tbh and at least he had dialogue from his own movie and not repeated dialogue from the original films :oldrazz:

Accompanied by more blank stares.

tumblr_lnjppvrmaP1qh4rqeo1_500.gif

Was there ever a Brandon Routh IS Superman thread? Or there was, but since unceremoniously whitewashed?

(Think Routh's popularity would have benefited from a shirtless scene in Returns. He should have been buck naked in the pod-spaceship back to earth, cos you know, that's how Krytonians travelled intergalactically.)

I liked Routh tbh, he just didn't get alot to do

Really liked his Clark Kent. It's just that he was basically a 3rd tier character in his own movie to Lex and Lois.

Third tier to a Lex that was a complete retread of what was done 30 years before and a Lois that was completely charmless, boring and Un-Lois as could be... that's real bad. :o

Cavill thread, not Routh thread folks.

Really liked his Clark Kent. It's just that he was basically a 3rd tier character in his own movie to Lex and Lois.

Know what you mean. His portrayal was quite pitch perfect, but, unfortunately, he was playing Christopher Reeves' version of Superman, and you're almost always gonna pale in comparison.

Edit: Opps, sorry The Sage!

Anyway before we get told off for talking about Routh in the Henry Cavill thread (funny how that keeps happening) what does anyone know about his upcoming role in the Man From From U.N.C.L.E?

Even if their agents are pushing it, it doesn't mean anyone is going to care enough unless the person is high profile enough. Did anyone ever care enough to take pictures of Henry and Gina at the grocery store?

He's been the number one most searched name on IMDB for the past two weeks in a row, and everyone is tweeting about him. A huge number of people are suddenly interested in him. The paparazzi have started hounding him and following him around because they know people will click on the links.

I would be curious to know how much a candid photo of him is worth today, vs. a month ago.

A month ago? Try a year ago. :hehe:

Anyway before we get told off for talking about Routh in the Henry Cavill thread (funny how that keeps happening) what does anyone know about his upcoming role in the Man From From U.N.C.L.E?

He's playing a spy named Napoleon Solo during the Cold War in the 60's.

Brandon did have a shirtless scene, when he was unconscious in the hospital they ripped his suit off, and I must admit I was impressed with what I saw. That suit totally screwed him.

I never got the whole "Henry doesn't talk" comments about MOS. He is silent at the beginning of the movie but he perks up once he meets Jor El.

I'll say one thing by looking at the recent picture Henry is going to have train pretty hard to get back to his MOS physique, looks like he lost a ton of weight. I hope he doesn't pull a Chris Evans and look smaller in the sequel.
I think he still looks good, he's filling out those t shirts.

But he has already spoken about not being as big now in interviews. He said that he cannot be Superman big all the time, he will be an inefficient story-teller if he is. His next film is Man from UNCLE where he plays a spy in the 60's and its will be a somewhat funny film (Sherlock Holmes type). Now imagine if there is a shirtless scene in that and you suddenly see Napolean Solo with a super-sculpted god like physique and 3% body fat. It would be wholly inappropriate.

His Superman physique was built specially for Superman, it does not have use besides that film. Cavill also said in an interview that he does not have that ego where he needs to have an eight pack all the time to feel good about himself. He'll get it when the role requires.

I think he will be fine in MOS 2. He might not even have a shirtless scene in MOS 2 because we have already seen the Superman physique so Snyder might not put a shirtless scene in there again. So that would ease things for Cavill body fat wise. But his size he should being back and maybe even build upon.

I think he still looks good, he's filling out those t shirts.

But he has already spoken about not being as big now in interviews. He said that he cannot be Superman big all the time, he will be an inefficient story-teller if he is. His next film is Man from UNCLE where he plays a spy in the 60's and its will be a somewhat funny film (Sherlock Holmes type). Now imagine if there is a shirtless scene in that and you suddenly see Napolean Solo with a super-sculpted god like physique and 3% body fat. It would be wholly inappropriate.

His Superman physique was built specially for Superman, it does not have use besides that film. Cavill also said in an interview that he does not have that ego where he needs to have an eight pack all the time to feel good about himself. He'll get it when the role requires.

I think he will be fine in MOS 2. He might not even have a shirtless scene in MOS 2 because we have already seen the Superman physique so Snyder might not put a shirtless scene in there again. So that would ease things for Cavill body fat wise. But his size he should being back and maybe even build upon.

Please, God, NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"