BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ YES!

And I hope he gets back to his MOS shape for BvsS as well.

He's not a piece of meat, Spidey. :o

I hope both Cavill and Affleck beef up for their roles, because they will need that strength to fight off Snyder's sexual advances. :o

Also for the inevitable mud wrestling scene.

tumblr_mqr611x8if1rei3gfo1_250.jpg

I hope both Cavill and Affleck beef up for their roles, because they will need that strength to fight off Snyder's sexual advances. :o
Also for the inevitable mud wrestling scene.

BOXERS! A jock strap is more like it, need a glimpse of that Super-well ya know. :fhm:

I wouldn't object either. Henry's the only Supes I've ever been attracted to. Not that the others were bad looking, but they didn't have sex appeal or something.

I wouldn't object either. Henry's the only Supes I've ever been attracted to. Not that the others were bad looking, but they didn't have sex appeal or something.
Yep, he's definitely the hottest Man of Steel.

I found Mr. Reeve dishy, but not panty-dropping hot. Routh was too...I dunno, he looked too gangling to me and those blue contacts were so obviously fake and not a good look for him. His flying poses and facial expressions, when they weren't using his nightmare-inducing CGI model, were wonky and utterly lacking in grace. Not that Henry or Chris didn't make their share of derp faces, but wonk-face was Brandon's default setting.

I got a dollar bill for Henry once his suit gets an actual belt. :p

LOL! Wonk-face! That's a good way to put it. To me it always looked like he was straining to actually have a facial expression and the effort made it come out weird. But wonk-face is a better term.

OMG. Is he gonna dance for it? In that tight suit? Whoa....:hrt:
You guys are horrible! :oldrazz:

Speaking of tight...
476455_263536103790112_1434014642_o.jpg

Am I the only one who finds this picture both funny and cringe-worthy? I can imagine whomever was in charge of the shoot being like, "No, we can get these pants on you! They will fit, damnit!" as poor Henry agrees in a voice that is "mysteriously" an octave higher.

Yeah, whoever styled him there must have had access to only one size of pants.

Of course he will have to dance to the song Do What U Want. :fhm:

Those pants look ridiculous. I like the explosion effect idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"