BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I agree. There are very few actors that can pull off Superman. It's a hard role to cast. Zack Snyder said something about Henry once that I think explains this. He said something about how Henry projected an image of kindness or had an innate kindness without seeming holy. I think that's what Superman needs. And Henry has it in all of those gifs.

That final scene of MoS is one of my favorites of the film.

Honestly, prior to Henry being announced for the role, I always felt that whoever played Superman needed to to have the ability to emit "the right smile" for the character.

I think it goes without saying that Superman, as a character, is somewhat well known for giving out a unique smile that is capable of assuring people that they're going to be safe while letting them know that he is not their enemy or there to harm then.

I can't think of many actors that fit the physical qualities for Superman while being able to give off that type of Smile, so I was glad that Henry nailed it in all areas.

Some say that any actor could have pulled off this role, but I disagree. A person has definitely got to have the "IT" factor in their face and the way they carry themselves in the role in order to be "right" for it imho.

:bow: :up:

Well...it's his wallet. [BLACKOUT]As for Reacher, you take that back! That thing was freaking awesome. [/BLACKOUT]:o
You don't put your wallet in your front pocket and it don't look like a wallet!

You don't put your wallet in your front pocket and it don't look like a wallet!
^^^You see? You see? It's not just me. :o

Now, allow me to give my "expert" opinion. It looks like he has a phone in his left pocket. However, you can see something else nearby that is most certainly not a wallet or a phone. :cwink:

996097_683848341660371_1108390406_n.jpg

From yesterday.

I'm seeing some real gains here! Y'all don't see it?

There's not going to be any room for accented padding in this new suit.

I would have LOVED to see more screen-time from that oil rig scene. I think Cavill said that they cut a part in the movie to where he goes to a stairwell and a huge fireball blows up in his face (Cavill actually had hair singed off I believe) but that would have been AMAZING to see.

It makes me laugh a little how Henry does seem to have the perfect natural Superman hair, complete with curl in real life but then gets it slicked back for Supes. Reminds me of Dean Cain's portrayal and how I wished they'd swapped his hair styles round for Clark/Supes on that show with Clark having the wavy natural hair and it being slicked back for Supes lol. Either way, I was very pleased with how he looked and acted as Superman in the movie! (hair included lol) Like the comics come to life! Bring on the next film in 2015!! :)

Ummm...that's probably his phone lol.

Well...it's his wallet.

We have already established that Henry is just as blessed in his 'personal areas' as he is with his facial features. Don't doubt it; don't make us prove it once again! :cwink:

...or, alternatively, DO doubt it, so we are forced to verify it with photo evidence :oldrazz:

Anyway, he looks very beefy and broad in that picture... Slumcat, personally I was never sure if I agreed with your theory that he'd get even bigger than he was in MoS, but I think you may be right...

I had doubted there would be a shirtless scene (still kinda do doubt that actually :( ) and just felt that without that, and maybe without the initial need he had to really prove himself in the first film, there wouldn't be the need to get that big again. But he looks pretty huge - maybe it's a pride thing as well, wanting to push yourself past your limits and get EVEN BIGGER than before. He seems like someone who would want to beat his last record. Not that I know anything about what he's really like behind closed doors, but hey ho!

I love it when he wears beanies. Just putting it out there.:hrt:

I would have LOVED to see more screen-time from that oil rig scene. I think Cavill said that they cut a part in the movie to where he goes to a stairwell and a huge fireball blows up in his face (Cavill actually had hair singed off I believe) but that would have been AMAZING to see.

Interesting. I always felt that scene was a little rushed.

This might be worth a read if anyone is worried about Henry not getting much screen tie in the next movie due to Batman and Wonder Woman etc. New interview with Bill Ramey aka Jett from Batman on Film...

“Bill, do you think BvS is too crowded? Could it collapse under its own weight?”

JETT SAYS: I’ve learned not to assume a film is “crowded” based on the number of characters included. Was THE DARK KNIGHT or THE DARK KNIGHT RISES too crowded? I’ve been told that BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN – or whatever it ends up being titled – is truly a Superman film. The film’s bad guys are Superman villains and Henry Cavill’s Man of Steel/Clark Kent is the main character. Of course, Batfleck will play a major role in the movie; but I suspect that one of the main reasons for Batman’s inclusion is to establish a new “DCU on Film Batman” and set up future solo Bat-flicks. Same goes for Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman – though I think her role is much smaller than BA’s Batman.

“Jett, are we being misled about this film? Is BvS really a Justice League movie?”

JETT SAYS: Based on all my intel…NOPE. It’s a Superman film – a Superman film that just so happens to include Batman and Wonder Woman – but a Superman film nonetheless.

Full article is here: http://www.batman-on-film.com/BOF-Mailbag_1-1-14.html

Henry Cavill seen today at SLC airport with his girlfriend flying out!

So he went to train just for the holidays it seems! :funny:

Rumor has it that there's a deleted scene floating around where the fire actually blows off his pants/ trousers and underwear. And you see @ss cheek. But the scene was deleted because it was considered too raunchy for a Superman movie.

If you look for 'oil rig deleted scene' you might see it.

Kidding. How many girls and gays frantically typed that into their search. LOL.

^ I was googling, and I'm a totally straight man. But seriously, they'd have to have the flames cover his frontal area for that shot, while filming totally behind when he holds up the oil rig. And the men would have to remark about it in the Lane interview. "He was seven inches, I swear."

Wow, now this DOES sound like a Micheal Bay Superman movie :lmao:

I got my google ready too and then was totally deflated.

Rumor has it that there's a deleted scene floating around where the fire actually blows off his pants/ trousers and underwear. And you see @ss cheek. But the scene was deleted because it was considered too raunchy for a Superman movie.

SxTB2Lq.gif

Didn't fool me. I've run all the "dirty" searches possible on Mr. Cavill long ago. :oldrazz:

New pics of Cavill flying out of SLC with his girlfriend.

blogger-image-1973502688.jpg

airport.JPG

This might be worth a read if anyone is worried about Henry not getting much screen tie in the next movie due to Batman and Wonder Woman etc. New interview with Bill Ramey aka Jett from Batman on Film...

“Bill, do you think BvS is too crowded? Could it collapse under its own weight?”

JETT SAYS: I’ve learned not to assume a film is “crowded” based on the number of characters included. Was THE DARK KNIGHT or THE DARK KNIGHT RISES too crowded? I’ve been told that BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN – or whatever it ends up being titled – is truly a Superman film. The film’s bad guys are Superman villains and Henry Cavill’s Man of Steel/Clark Kent is the main character. Of course, Batfleck will play a major role in the movie; but I suspect that one of the main reasons for Batman’s inclusion is to establish a new “DCU on Film Batman” and set up future solo Bat-flicks. Same goes for Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman – though I think her role is much smaller than BA’s Batman.

“Jett, are we being misled about this film? Is BvS really a Justice League movie?”

JETT SAYS: Based on all my intel…NOPE. It’s a Superman film – a Superman film that just so happens to include Batman and Wonder Woman – but a Superman film nonetheless.

Full article is here: http://www.batman-on-film.com/BOF-Mailbag_1-1-14.html
but he knows nothing. purely his source and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"