Henry Cavill IS Superman: - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the Red Skull sucked! It was one of the worst villains I've ever seen in a comic book. Really stupid design, laughable, stupid fake accent. It was just bad! Really cheesy and it is very disappointing since I actually liked Steve's story and portrayal a lot.

And Thor had so many bad jokes and forced romance. At least in GL it was believable and the jokes were actually good.

Last edited:
Yeah, I dont really get the hype for these movies. Both look campy as hell costume-wise and some of the fx are just plain clumpsy.

A mod will be in soon to tell you guys this has nothing to do with Henry Cavill. Just an FYI.

201108191026m.jpg

"Say, Jim! That's a BAD outfit! Whooow!"

he looks short in the spy pic! :oldrazz:

he is sitting on a stool so they can cover him with the blanket if he was standing straight they would have to jump to reach his shoulders :woot:
2011-08-1910-26-S.jpg

Last edited:
Except the Red Skull sucked! It was one of the worst villains I've ever seen in a comic book. Really stupid design, laughable, stupid fake accent. It was just bad! Really cheesy and it is very disappointing since I actually liked Steve's story and portrayal a lot.

And Thor had so many bad jokes and forced romance. At least in GL it was believable and the jokes were actually good.
You are entitled to think that GL was better than both films but you are in the minority. Most hated GL, thats why it died a quick death at the boxoffice. I didn't hate GL but it had the worst script of the bunch, the worst cast, the worst performances,the worst villians and the second worst action scenes next to Thor.

I'm more so defending Cap, I didn't much care for Thor because at best Thor is only a little better.

Does anyone else think that Henry Cavill has a "pants" problem? He seems to have child bearing hips and a wide, big rear. It seems to cause his trousers to look unusual. Do you think that will cause problems with costumes in the film?

Does anyone else think that Henry Cavill has a "pants" problem? He seems to have child bearing hips and a wide, big rear. It seems to cause his trousers to look unusual. Do you think that will cause problems with costumes in the film?
Do what?

Oh. My. God. I'm just speechless.

You call the RedSkull cheesy but you like Green Lantern which was full of cheese that it needed chips? Green Lantern was a very mediocre film.

You call the RedSkull cheesy but you like Green Lantern which was full of cheese that it needed chips? Green Lantern was a very mediocre film.

IMO

Redskull > Parallax
but....
Green Lantern Movie > Captain America Movie

Cap was my least favorite comic book movie of the Summer. However, I am going back to Cavill as Superman

IMO

Redskull > Parallax
but....
Green Lantern Movie > Captain America Movie

Cap was my least favorite comic book movie of the Summer. However, I am going back to Cavill as Superman
Totally disagree. Captain America was the best this Summer. It was a great movie.

Although other peoples reactions were all "Shock Horror!" ,
I actually know what you're getting at.
Though I wouldn't say it's a big issue at all and I wouldn't exactly say "child-bearing hips" :p

He has a frame kind of like my own where he has a naturally larger waist, it's just part of his frame, not an issue of weight.
Like no matter how much he worked out or lost weight he wouldn't exactly have the more common "V" type body shape with a small waist.
But he's had gym trainers helping him build muscle the best way, and the designers have designed the costume specifically for him so it's not an issue I'd worry about.

Last edited:
It all about opinions, folks. Best movie this summer was Super 8 to me with Transformers as 2nd just because the 3D was unbelievable and I live in Chicago :)

After that, I'd put X:FC>GL>Captain America>Thor.

Havent seen Planet of Apes yet.

Last edited:
Best summer movie to me was Rise of The Planet of the apes. That **** was awesome.

Best summer movie to me was Rise of The Planet of the apes. That **** was awesome.

I need to see that! So far, the best film I saw this summer was Xmen: First Class. It was the greatest Xmen movie ever created in my opinion.

I need to see that too!! Heard it was amazing.

X2 was still better than X:FC to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back